- Broncos' Siemian trusts he'll get a shot at starting, too Updated: May-03-16 4:36 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Quarterback Trevor Siemian is stuck between the future and the present, a project in first-rounder Paxton Lynch and a placeholder in Mark Sanchez.
- John Elway gets his quarterback without overpaying Updated: Apr-30-16 9:38 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway leaned against a wall outside the team meeting room adorned with images from the Denver Broncos' Super Bowl season and declared, "The plan is to keep picking at the bottom of the round - and there is no Plan B!"
- 49ers take risk in fourth round, bolster both lines in fifth Updated: Apr-30-16 9:11 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The San Francisco 49ers added speed and potential to their defensive backfield and talented size and depth to both sides of their line Saturday in the NFL draft.
- Lynch has always watched Manning, emulated Newton Updated: Apr-29-16 8:04 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Paxton Lynch says he long appreciated Peyton Manning, whose cleats he's hoping to fill as soon as September. It's the vanquished quarterback from Super Bowl 50, however, that he's always admired.
- Tebowmanics holding out hope of a Denver reunion Updated: Apr-28-16 5:40 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos entered the NFL draft still searching for a quarterback.
- NFLPA Brady tops list of top selling players Updated: Apr-25-16 3:53 pm
BOSTON - Scandal over deflated footballs put Patriots quarterback Tom Brady under a microscope last season. It didn't stop him from being the NFL's top merchandise seller.
- Olsen: Panthers' focus not on return to Super Bowl right now Updated: Apr-25-16 3:08 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Pro Bowl tight end Greg Olsen knows the NFC champion Carolina Panthers are making a huge mistake if they assume they're getting back to the Super Bowl next season.
- Harris wouldn't change anything about Super Bowl comments Updated: Apr-22-16 5:16 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - After helping put the clamps on Cam Newton in the Super Bowl, Chris Harris Jr. helped send Carolina's quarterback over the edge by explaining how the Denver Broncos had befuddled the league's MVP exactly as they had planned.
- Broncos' Demaryius Thomas looks for a bounce-back season Updated: Apr-20-16 4:34 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Demaryius Thomas is no longer bogged down, and it's not only from losing a couple of pounds since winning the Super Bowl.
- With Osweiler signed, Houston Texans cut QB Brian Hoyer Updated: Apr-19-16 5:03 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Texans have cut quarterback Brian Hoyer.
- Emmanuel Sanders won't put '15 in his rearview Updated: Apr-19-16 4:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - It's a new year, and while many of his teammates talk about putting 2015 in the rearview, Emmanuel Sanders is having none of it. He doesn't want to forget anything about the Denver Broncos' Super Bowl season.
- Super Bowl champs return to work minus Miller, Ware Updated: Apr-18-16 7:19 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Super Bowl champions reconvened Monday minus some notable star power.
- Super Bowl champ Manning attends NASCAR race at Bristol Updated: Apr-17-16 2:11 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - For one day, Dale Earnhardt Jr. was the second most popular guy at a NASCAR race.
- Receiver Bennie Fowler signs free agent tender with Denver Updated: Apr-15-16 4:33 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Bennie Fowler, who caught Peyton Manning's final pass in the Super Bowl and had a key reception in Denver's playoff win over Pittsburgh, has signed his exclusive rights free agent tender with the Broncos.
- Super Bowl rematch: Panthers-Broncos opens season Updated: Apr-14-16 9:19 pm
Super Bowl rematch. Minus Peyton Manning, of course.
- Von Miller says he and Manziel aren't roommates Updated: Apr-11-16 6:26 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Von Miller says he and Johnny Manziel are homies but not roomies.
- Kubiak: Broncos will draft a quarterback Updated: Apr-07-16 7:00 pm
DENVER - The choice for the San Francisco 49ers might come down to paying Colin Kaepernick $11.9 million to wear their uniform in 2016 or $4.9 million to wear Denver's.
- Manning to serve as honorary race official at Food City 500 Updated: Apr-06-16 3:41 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Retired quarterback Peyton Manning will serve as honorary race official for the Food City 500 on April 17.
- Broncos backup tackle Tyler Polumbus retires Updated: Apr-05-16 5:49 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Tyler Polumbus is retiring on top. The veteran of eight NFL seasons announced his retirement in a Facebook post Tuesday.