- California drops UC Irvine 73-56 Updated: Dec-03-13 1:29 am
- California drops UC Irvine 73-56 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:53 am
- No. 19 UCLA tops Northwestern 95-79 for 7-0 start Updated: Nov-30-13 3:47 am
- No. 19 UCLA tops Northwestern 95-79 for 7-0 start Updated: Nov-30-13 3:06 am
- Medal of Freedom honors the best of Dean Smith Updated: Nov-21-13 12:16 pm
- Obama honors UNC's Smith with Medal of Freedom Updated: Nov-20-13 7:54 pm
- Notre Dame to honor Phelps 40 years after upset Updated: Nov-08-13 2:26 pm
- New-look Lady Lions ready to carry PSU torch Updated: Nov-07-13 9:08 pm
BERKELEY, California - Richard Solomon drew a pretty big assignment in his first game back in California's lineup after suffering a scratched cornea last week in the Maui Invitational.
BERKELEY, California - David Kravish had 19 points and 10 rebounds, Jabari Bird added 14 points and California beat UC Irvine 73-56 on Monday night.
LAS VEGAS - Northwestern made nearly as many 3-pointers as UCLA. The problem was it took them nearly twice as many attempts.
LAS VEGAS - Sharing the ball is paying dividends for No. 19 UCLA.
WASHINGTON - They took their seats on the stage, an elite gathering of the most notable and accomplished people in the country called to the White House to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian honor.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama has honored retired North Carolina men's basketball coach Dean Smith with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, praising the Hall of Famer for a career full of wins on the court and societal change off it.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame will induct former coach Digger Phelps into its Ring of Honor on the 40th anniversary of his No. 2 Irish squad upsetting top-ranked UCLA to end the Bruins' NCAA-record 88-game winning streak.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State added eight faces to the roster in the offseason, but it hasn't tempered expectations.