- Beavers fall short in 36-35 loss to No. 12 Oregon Updated: Nov-30-13 1:56 am
- No. 12 Ducks edge Beavers 36-35 in the Civil War Updated: Nov-30-13 12:47 am
- Both teams wounded heading into Civil War Updated: Nov-25-13 5:14 pm
- No. 5 Oregon stunned 42-16 by Arizona Updated: Nov-23-13 8:59 pm
- Arizona stuns No. 5 Oregon 42-16 Updated: Nov-23-13 8:33 pm
- Wilson a concern after Utah falls 44-21 to Ducks Updated: Nov-16-13 9:59 pm
- Mariota throws for 3 TDs and Ducks beat Utah 44-21 Updated: Nov-16-13 9:29 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Marcus Mariota gave Josh Huff all the credit for the 12-yard touchdown pass with 29 seconds that swung another Civil War rivalry game Oregon's way.
PORTLAND, Oregon - For the first time in a long time, there's nothing big on the line in the Civil War. No national championship. No Rose Bowl berth. No Pac-12 title.
TUCSON, Arizona - Oregon running back De'Anthony Thomas said earlier this week that it was no big deal to play in the Rose Bowl. The Ducks had already done that. The national championship was their goal.
TUCSON, Arizona - The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizona's fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands.
EUGENE, Oregon - Utah quarterback Travis Wilson did not play in Saturday's 44-21 loss at No. 6 Oregon because of a concussion, but afterward Utes coach Kyle Whittingham suggested something more is going on with his sophomore starter.
EUGENE, Oregon - Marcus Mariota is more concerned about his Oregon teammates than he is about his knee.