- Durant leads Thunder to 97-95 win over Kings Updated: Dec-04-13 1:57 am
- Curry's free throws help Warriors edge Kings Updated: Dec-01-13 10:22 pm
- Henry, Gasol lead Lakers past Kings 100-86 Updated: Nov-25-13 1:20 am
- Clippers edge Kings 103-102 on Paul's free throw Updated: Nov-23-13 8:02 pm
- Cousins scores 19 points, Kings beat Suns 113-106 Updated: Nov-21-13 2:35 am
- Cousins' double-double rallies Kings past Suns Updated: Nov-20-13 2:38 am
- Randolph, Grizzlies beat Kings 97-86 Updated: Nov-17-13 9:54 pm
- Smith, Pistons snap 4-game skid, beat Kings 97-90 Updated: Nov-16-13 3:41 am
- Kings beat Nets 107-86 to snap 5-game skid Updated: Nov-14-13 12:35 am
- Aldridge, Matthews lead Trail Blazers past Kings Updated: Nov-10-13 1:57 am
- Horford leads Hawks over Kings 105-100 Updated: Nov-06-13 2:17 am
SACRAMENTO, California - The Oklahoma Thunder took the fourth quarter off and almost paid for it against the Sacramento Kings.
SACRAMENTO, California - After Golden State's difficult road loss two nights ago in Oklahoma City, Stephen Curry was anxious to avoid a repeat performance Sunday against the Sacramento Kings.
LOS ANGELES - Xavier Henry had another one of those solid games that Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni wishes he could get from his guard on a consistent basis.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers and the Kings were both mad about the 20-point difference in their game.
PHOENIX - It took contributions from everyone, including a banged-up DeMarcus Cousins, to get the Sacramento Kings their first road win of the season.
SACRAMENTO, California - Fourth-quarter comebacks have been common for the Sacramento Kings this season. The one Tuesday night was different, though, because they finally won.
SACRAMENTO, California - After some early struggles to start the season, the Memphis Grizzlies appear to have found the formula that led to a franchise-record 56 victories in 2012-13.
SACRAMENTO, California - After having his worst game in a Detroit Pistons uniform earlier in the week, free agent Josh Smith erased that memory with his best game Friday night.
SACRAMENTO, California - Marcus Thornton scored a season-high 24 points after losing his starting spot to rookie Ben McLemore, and the Sacramento Kings snapped a five-game losing streak by beating the Brooklyn Nets 107-86 on Wednesday night.
SACRAMENTO, California - Al Horford was stellar on the offensive end Tuesday night. His defense on DeMarcus Cousins made the difference, though.