- Sacramento Kings' 'new era' off to slow start Updated: Apr-17-14 1:41 pm
- Goodwin helps Suns to 104-99 win over Kings Updated: Apr-17-14 2:21 am
- Clippers beat Kings 117-101 for 56th win Updated: Apr-12-14 7:42 pm
- Wright's 3 gives Blazers 100-99 win over Kings Updated: Apr-10-14 1:38 am
- Thunder beat Kings 107-92 as Durant's streak ends Updated: Apr-09-14 1:39 am
- Ellis, Mavs win 3rd straight, 93-91 over Kings Updated: Apr-06-14 9:51 pm
- Warriors rout Kings 102-69, sweep season series Updated: Apr-05-14 1:59 am
- Gay, McCallum lead Kings past Lakers, 107-102 Updated: Apr-03-14 1:53 am
- Cousins leads Kings past Pelicans, 102-97 Updated: Apr-01-14 12:20 am
- Mavs extend Kings' Dallas skid with 103-100 win Updated: Mar-30-14 12:51 am
- Durant leads Thunder past Kings Updated: Mar-29-14 12:12 am
- Kings G Thomas out with quad injury Updated: Mar-28-14 7:15 pm
- Anthony, Smith help Knicks hold off Kings 107-99 Updated: Mar-27-14 1:44 am
- Cousins, Thomas lead Kings past Bucks 124-107 Updated: Mar-23-14 10:09 pm
- Spurs beat Kings 99-79 for 12th straight win Updated: Mar-22-14 1:20 am
SACRAMENTO, California - This season was supposed to be the start of a "new era" for the Sacramento Kings, as owner Vivek Ranadive proclaimed over and over again when he took over last year.
SACRAMENTO, California - A season-ending victory proved meaningless for the Phoenix Suns, who will be remembered for having one of the best records in NBA history that wasn't good enough to make the playoffs.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers tuned up for the playoffs with a clinic on scoring in transition, whether it was going coast-to-coast for layups or ferocious dunks.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Dorell Wright hadn't hit a game-winner since high school, and certainly he'd never had a winner that was his only basket of the game.
SACRAMENTO, California - With Kevin Durant on the bench to start the fourth quarter, his Oklahoma City Thunder teammates put together a run that helped end one of the most impressive scoring streaks in NBA history.
OAKLAND, California - After reserve Marreese Speights finished a one-handed dunk over Travis Outlaw in the fourth quarter, teammates Andre Iguodala and Stephen Curry jumped off the Golden State Warriors' bench and ran onto the floor in celebration.
SACRAMENTO, California - An anonymous rookie several weeks ago, Ray McCallum is making opponents take note of his game.
NEW ORLEANS - When DeMarcus Cousins drilled a 16-foot jump shot on the Sacramento Kings' first possession of the second half, he had the look of a player who was ready to take over a game.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks can't seem to turn comfortable leads into easy wins, even with their playoff fate on the line against teams going nowhere.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant displayed his usual dominance as a scorer, and the Thunder supported him with one of their best defensive performances of the season.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Sacramento point guard Isaiah Thomas has been ruled out for the Kings' game at Oklahoma City due to a right quad contusion.
SACRAMENTO, California - Even against the Western Conference's worst teams, nothing is coming easy for the New York Knicks right now.
SACRAMENTO, California - DeMarcus Cousins did something Sunday he's not usually known for: lots of smiling.
SACRAMENTO, California - While a fast-paced offense has become more of a fixture in recent years, the San Antonio Spurs can still grind out games when needed.