- Hawkeyes' ability to win close games could help at Nebraska Updated: Nov-24-15 7:28 pm
Michigan State can go to the Big Ten championship game with a win over Penn State on Saturday. Ohio State and Michigan meet in "The Game," with the winner representing the East Division in the title game if the Spartans slip up.
- Illini fall short against Minnesota 32-23 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:30 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A promising recovery from a controversial start has sputtered down the stretch for Illinois.
- Minnesota outlasts Illinois 32-23 to stay in bowl hunt Updated: Nov-21-15 5:05 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota's injury-ravaged roster has forced several true freshmen into earlier-than-expected contributing roles.
- Minnesota signs Claeys to 3-year contract to succeed Kill Updated: Nov-11-15 6:05 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Tracy Claeys could have found opportunities at smaller schools to fulfill his lifelong desire to be a head coach.
- Ezekiel Elliott leads No. 1 Ohio State over Minnesota 28-14 Updated: Nov-08-15 1:03 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The quarterback switch? Not so smooth. Everything else? Just good enough to keep Ohio State unbeaten.
- Minnesota moves on after crushing loss to Michigan Updated: Nov-03-15 6:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota's botched finish against Michigan, leading to the loss of the Little Brown Jug trophy, will linger for a while with the Golden Gophers.
- Cardale Jones must move the ball for top-ranked Ohio State Updated: Nov-03-15 4:59 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Now that Cardale Jones is starting at quarterback again for Ohio State, it will be his role to keep the ball moving not only down the field, but into the end zone.
- Leidner stopped on late-play sneak, Minnesota falls Updated: Nov-01-15 12:23 am
MINNEAPOLIS - On the job as Minnesota's head coach for less than a week, Tracy Claeys faced a crucial decision in the closing moments against No. 15 Michigan.
- No. 15 Michigan prevails over Minnesota on goal line stand Updated: Nov-01-15 12:09 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Two weeks after a gut-wrenching loss to rival Michigan State, the Michigan Wolverines found themselves 18 inches away from losing on the final play again.
- Gophers break ground on new practice facility Updated: Oct-30-15 6:41 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Dean Johnson, the chairman of the University of Minnesota's Board of Regents, was driving to campus for the athletic facilities groundbreaking ceremony when he answered his phone.
- Minnesota's Claeys shares Kill's philosophy Updated: Oct-29-15 7:28 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Jerry Kill's midseason retirement as Minnesota's coach was the type of stunner that could put a program in disarray.