- Kurt Busch to try Indy 500-Coca Cola 600 double Updated: Mar-04-14 12:43 pm
- Montoya's return to IndyCar slowly coming along Updated: Feb-18-14 6:02 pm
- Montoya would like to run Brickyard in July Updated: Feb-18-14 1:38 pm
- Keselowski speaking up behind closed doors Updated: Feb-13-14 11:27 am
- Verizon Wireless to sponsor 8 of Montoya's races Updated: Feb-10-14 8:05 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - It's been 10 years since a driver last attempted running both the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 on the same day, a feat so grueling that only Tony Stewart has successfully completed all 1,100 miles.
ORLANDO, Florida - Juan Pablo Montoya took a job in IndyCar with Roger Penske because he wanted to win races again.
ORLANDO, Florida - Juan Pablo Montoya would like to run the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway if Team Penske puts a ride together for a brief return to NASCAR.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Brad Keselowski estimates he's paid between $75,000 and $100,000 in NASCAR fines in the last four years.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Roger Penske wasn't worried about finding a sponsor for Juan Pablo Montoya when he signed him, believing there would be interest in the Colombian's return to open wheel racing.