- Pedro scores as Spain beats Italy 1-0 in friendly Updated: Mar-05-14 7:03 pm
- Spain calls up Diego Costa for Italy friendly Updated: Feb-28-14 11:11 am
- Hamstrung from the start, Moyes fights on at Man U Updated: Feb-26-14 8:36 am
- 'Worst' Barca in years looks just fine at City Updated: Feb-19-14 12:44 pm
- Messi scores as Barca beats 10-man Man City 2-0 Updated: Feb-18-14 9:00 pm
MADRID - Pedro Rodriguez stole the spotlight from debutant Diego Costa by scoring Spain's second-half winner in a 1-0 friendly victory over Italy on Wednesday in a rematch of the 2012 European Championship final.
MADRID - Brazilian-born forward Diego Costa was called up by Spain on Friday for next week's friendly against Italy, and veteran strikers David Villa and Fernando Torres were not wanted.
LONDON - In this bleakest of introductions to Manchester United, David Moyes is struggling with the hand dealt to him by the club. A squad that was in need of more than just tinkering when Alex Ferguson retired, has faded as a force and seems incapable of competing with the elite.
MADRID - So much for this being the worst Barcelona in years.
MANCHESTER, England - Feeling they had a point to prove, Barcelona's players delivered in style leaving Manchester City bitter and bruised.