- Oregon upsets No. 3 Arizona 64-57 Updated: Mar-09-14 5:24 am
- No. 3 Arizona falls to Oregon 64-57 Updated: Mar-08-14 8:23 pm
- Column: Unruly fans could ruin the game for us all Updated: Mar-07-14 6:06 pm
- Oregon hangs on for an 85-78 win over Arizona St. Updated: Mar-05-14 1:44 am
- Moser leads Oregon to 78-63 victory over USC Updated: Mar-01-14 6:50 pm
- WAC suspends 2 players for postgame brawl in Orem Updated: Feb-28-14 8:45 pm
- Ducks beat short-handed Bruins 87-83 in 2 OTs Updated: Feb-28-14 2:12 am
- Oregon holds off Oregon State in 93-83 win Updated: Feb-16-14 6:14 pm
- For many, fan behavior crosses line too often Updated: Feb-10-14 5:37 pm
- Oregon coach claims student spit at him Updated: Feb-09-14 8:12 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The Oregon Ducks opened the regular season with a 13-game winning streak. They closed it with seven straight victories.
EUGENE, Oregon - Arizona guard Nick Johnson was keeping an eye on the big picture.
The incident was shocking, even given all the ugly behavior at college basketball arenas this season: a fan brazenly storming onto the court to confront Hawaii coach Gib Arnold during a game.
EUGENE, Oregon - Mike Moser had 22 points and 17 rebounds to lead Oregon past Arizona State 85-78 on Tuesday night.
LOS ANGELES - Mike Moser had 20 points and 12 rebounds, Joseph Young added 16 points, and Oregon broke open a close game midway through the second half to beat Southern California 78-63 on Saturday.
A wild postgame brawl following a contentious game between Utah Valley and New Mexico State highlighted the risks when fans and players collide.
LOS ANGELES - Joseph Young scored 26 points including the go-ahead 3-pointer in the second overtime, and Oregon outlasted short-handed UCLA 87-83 Thursday night.
EUGENE, Oregon - Joseph Young scored 25 points as Oregon took a commanding lead early and held off archrival Oregon State for a 93-83 win on Sunday.
Public address announcers around the country frequently tell fans before games that unsportsmanlike behavior toward athletes, coaches or officials won't be tolerated.
TEMPE, Arizona - Oregon coach Dana Altman is concerned about safety at Arizona State's Wells Fargo Arena after two of his staffers claim an ASU student spit at them at halftime of Saturday's night's game.