- Bryan, FGL clean up at American Country Awards Updated: Dec-10-13 10:20 pm
- Germany, Italy win WCup snowboard cross events Updated: Dec-08-13 10:57 am
- Not so justified: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub Updated: Dec-07-13 8:26 am
- Macklemore, Lamar muscle into Grammy picture Updated: Dec-07-13 12:31 am
- CMT celebrates the men of country music Updated: Dec-03-13 11:19 pm
- Miley, JT and RiRi: 5 AMA moments to remember Updated: Nov-25-13 7:53 am
- Latin Grammys go on after green carpet rainout Updated: Nov-22-13 12:04 am
The fans of country music love Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line and they proved it again Tuesday during the American Country Awards.
MONTAFON, Austria - Germany won the first men's snowboard World Cup cross team event of the season on Sunday, while Italy edged the United States for victory in the women's competition.
Justin Timberlake may have earned seven Grammy nominations, but he still has reason to cry himself a river: The pop star was shut out of the top Grammy categories - album, song and record of the year - though his comeback effort, "The 20/20 Experience," is 2013's best-selling release.
Jay Z easily led Grammy Award nominations announced Friday with nine, but left-of-center rappers Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Kendrick Lamar were among a group of new stars who took many of the major nominations.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - CMT's celebration of country music's top artists of 2013 was a complete dude fest.
No question Justin Timberlake is the man of the year, but oh how the women of pop music proved its their world again at the American Music Awards.
Undeterred by a torrential rainstorm that shut down the green carpet, the stars of Latin music gathered to award Carlos Vives three Latin Grammys including song of the year for "Volvi a Nacer" in Las Vegas.