- Napoli back in Red Sox lineup after missing game Updated: Apr-17-14 9:06 pm
- Bradley leads Red Sox past White Sox in 14 innings Updated: Apr-17-14 3:13 am
- Red Sox fall to White Sox 2-1 on error in 9th Updated: Apr-16-14 1:38 am
- Dustin Pedroia has cortisone injection in wrist Updated: Apr-15-14 11:55 pm
- Bud Selig calls replay start 'remarkable' Updated: Apr-15-14 5:05 pm
- Washington ejected, Rangers lose to Mariners 7-1 Updated: Apr-15-14 1:11 am
- Rangers manager ejected for replay dispute Updated: Apr-14-14 10:14 pm
- Nova, Yankees beat Red Sox 3-2 with replay help Updated: Apr-14-14 12:53 am
- Red Sox manager ejected after replay dispute Updated: Apr-13-14 10:54 pm
- MLB says it missed replay call in Red Sox-Yankees Updated: Apr-12-14 8:18 pm
- Red Sox closer Uehara still out, return uncertain Updated: Apr-12-14 12:09 pm
- Players know pitchers try for better grip on ball Updated: Apr-11-14 7:43 pm
- Ellsbury gets RBI, run in 1st game vs Bosox Updated: Apr-11-14 12:07 am
- Ortiz homer leads Red Sox to 4-2 win over Rangers Updated: Apr-09-14 8:57 pm
- Sox bats quiet for Lester again in loss to Brewers Updated: Apr-06-14 6:38 pm
- Gallardo pitches Brewers to 4-0 win over Red Sox Updated: Apr-06-14 6:14 pm
- Red Sox receive championship rings Updated: Apr-04-14 4:50 pm
- Red Sox use 14-hit attack to beat Orioles 4-3 Updated: Apr-03-14 11:14 pm
- Red Sox RF Victorino put on disabled list Updated: Mar-31-14 1:27 pm
- Injured Red Sox RF Victorino could miss opener Updated: Mar-30-14 1:26 pm
- Willingham hits 1st HR, Twins beat Red Sox 7-4 Updated: Mar-29-14 8:26 pm
- Napoli homers in Red Sox 4-0 win over Twins Updated: Mar-28-14 5:27 pm
- Jon Lester to start Red Sox opener at Baltimore Updated: Mar-27-14 10:56 pm
- Gonzalez gets through 5 innings, O's beat Red Sox Updated: Mar-26-14 5:42 pm
- Blue Jays move past losing out on Santana Updated: Mar-25-14 9:00 pm
CHICAGO - First basemen Mike Napoli was back in Boston's starting lineup on Thursday night, two days after dislocating a finger on his left hand.
CHICAGO - The Boston Red Sox used patience and 15 walks to rally and force extra innings.
CHICAGO - The Boston Red Sox believed they were headed to extra innings on a frigid night at U.S. Cellular Field.
CHICAGO - Red Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia had a cortisone injection in his left wrist and hopes to return to Boston's starting lineup on Wednesday night.
NEW YORK - Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig says the sport's new replay system is working well despite a few problems during its first two weeks.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Things were already unraveling in the sixth inning for the Texas Rangers before the overturned call that gave Seattle yet another run.
NEW YORK - With a little help from the replay room, Carlos Beltran and the banged-up Yankees did just enough to hold off Boston.
NEW YORK - Get a grip.
NEW YORK - Jacoby Ellsbury's family changed game attire along with their star son.
BOSTON - Instant replay, meet the Pesky Pole.
BOSTON - Three games into their home schedule and the Boston Red Sox matched their worst losing streak in Fenway Park for the entire 2013 season.
BOSTON - Strong outings are becoming a habit for Yovani Gallardo and the rest of Milwaukee's rotation.
BOSTON - The Red Sox received their 2013 World Series championship rings on Friday during a ceremony that also honored victims of the Boston Marathon bombing and two firefighters who died in a blaze last week.
BALTIMORE - The Boston Red Sox opened the new baseball season the same way they finished the last one - by combining solid pitching and a relentless offense to win a series.
BALTIMORE - The Boston Red Sox put right fielder Shane Victorino on the 15-day disabled list Monday because of a strained right hamstring, making the move before the World Series champions opened the season at Baltimore.
BALTIMORE - Red Sox right fielder Shane Victorino has been sent back to Boston to have his right hamstring examined, leaving his status for Monday's opener in doubt.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Josh Willingham finally hit his first home run of the spring in Minnesota's exhibition finale, and the Twins beat the Boston Red Sox 7-4 on Saturday.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Jon Lester has been picked to start on opening day for the Boston Red Sox.
TORONTO - All winter long, the Blue Jays' primary concern was upgrading the starting pitching. The biggest story in Toronto this spring, though, is the one about the free agent arm that got away.