- Harvard beats Yale 70-58 to earn NCAA berth Updated: Mar-07-14 10:44 pm
- Harvard wins 23rd game, routs Cornell 72-47 Updated: Feb-28-14 9:47 pm
- Harvard wins at Princeton 59-47 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:09 pm
- Harvard remains in tie atop Ivy, beats Penn 83-63 Updated: Feb-21-14 9:43 pm
- Harvard reaches 20 wins, tops Cornell 67-44 Updated: Feb-15-14 9:20 pm
- Yale knocks off Harvard 74-67 Updated: Feb-08-14 10:03 pm
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Siyani Chambers scored 17 points and Harvard became the first team to clinch a berth in this year's NCAA tournament with a 70-58 win over arch-rival Yale on Friday night to capture the Ivy League title.
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Siyani Chambers tossed in 15 points and Harvard collected its 23rd win of the season, the second highest win total in program history, by routing Cornell, 72-47 Friday night.
PRINCETON, New Jersey - Brandyn Curry matched his season high of 17 points and Harvard scored a 59-47 victory over Princeton on Saturday night.
ITHACA, New York - Brandyn Curry scored 14 points with five steals as Harvard pounded Cornell 67-44 on Saturday night to reach 20 wins for the fifth straight season.
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Justin Sears scored 21 points and grabbed 11 rebounds to lead Yale in a 74-67 victory that snapped Harvard's 20-game home win streak on Saturday night and moved the Bulldogs alongside the Crimson atop the Ivy League.