- Wacha too wild in wind, Cardinals lose to Mets 3-2 Updated: Apr-24-14 12:21 am
- Mets cut down tying run, hold off Cardinals 3-2 Updated: Apr-23-14 11:57 pm
- Peralta helps Brewers beat Cards 5-1 and stop skid Updated: Apr-16-14 6:18 pm
- Carpenter, Wacha lead Cardinals over Cubs 6-4 Updated: Apr-13-14 9:23 pm
- Braun, Cruz, Peralta move on after Biogenesis case Updated: Apr-09-14 1:36 pm
- Cardinals beat Reds 7-6 to take 2 of 3 in series Updated: Apr-03-14 8:53 pm
- MLB toughens drug agreement after Biogenesis Updated: Mar-28-14 9:06 pm
- Wacha pitches 5 strong innings for Cardinals Updated: Mar-27-14 6:33 pm
- A-Rod out, Braun back among 'Biogenesis Bunch' Updated: Mar-26-14 7:39 pm
- Cardinals sign reliever David Aardsma Updated: Mar-26-14 6:49 pm
- NL champions have arms, depth for another run Updated: Mar-25-14 7:58 pm
- Tigers still among AL favorites despite injuries Updated: Mar-25-14 6:57 pm
NEW YORK - With a 360-foot relay in the ninth inning, the New York Mets prevented a hard-fought victory from vanishing in the wind.
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke realizes one victory doesn't necessarily end the St. Louis Cardinals' recent dominance over the Brewers.
ST. LOUIS - Michael Wacha doesn't mind a little bad weather.
BALTIMORE - Nelson Cruz was branded a cheater and punished accordingly. As he waited to be introduced on his first opening day in Baltimore, the former All-Star wondered how Orioles fans would react in the aftermath of the 50-game suspension he received last year for using performance-enhancing drugs.
CINCINNATI - The defending National League champions opened the season with a lot of waiting. And a couple of wins, too.
NEW YORK - In the wake of the Biogenesis scandal that led to 14 suspensions last summer, Major League Baseball and its players' union announced Friday they are toughening penalties and increasing the frequency of testing in the most substantial revisions to their drug agreement in eight years.
JUPITER, Florida - Michael Wacha looked sharp in his final spring start Thursday, giving up a run in five innings of the St. Louis Cardinals' 6-4 loss to the Miami Marlins.
JUPITER, Florida - David Aardsma tweeted about Jhonny Peralta, drug penalties and rich contracts during the offseason.
ST. LOUIS - Last October, the St. Louis Cardinals were sufficiently flush with arms that they carried rookie Shelby Miller and deposed closer Edward Mujica in ceremonial roles and made it to Game 6 of the World Series against Boston.
DETROIT - When Justin Verlander takes the mound for Detroit on opening day, maybe then the Tigers will be able to enjoy a much-needed sense of normalcy.