- Matthews scores 24, Trail Blazers rout Jazz 130-98 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:03 am
- George leads Pacers over Jazz, 95-86 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:41 am
- Williams, Evans out for Jazz against Pacers Updated: Dec-04-13 10:08 pm
- Burke, Jazz beat Suns for 1st road victory Updated: Dec-01-13 12:36 am
- Burke, Jazz beat Rose-less Bulls, 89-83 in OT Updated: Nov-26-13 1:51 am
- Durant, Ibaka pace Thunder to 95-73 win over Jazz Updated: Nov-24-13 10:59 pm
- Davis leads Pelicans past Jazz 105-98 Updated: Nov-21-13 12:09 am
- Hayward, Jazz get 1st win, 111-105 over Pelicans Updated: Nov-14-13 1:00 am
- Hansbrough has 23, leads Raptors over winless Jazz Updated: Nov-09-13 10:38 pm
- Celtics beat Jazz 97-87 for Stevens' first NBA win Updated: Nov-07-13 12:14 am
- Lopez leads Nets in 104-88 win over Jazz Updated: Nov-06-13 1:32 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Trail Blazers had the perfect recipe for a record shooting night - nice ball movement, open shooters, a good rhythm, and one of the NBA's worst teams as an opponent.
SALT LAKE CITY - A game after he scored a career-high 43 points, nothing seemed to be going right for Paul George.
PHOENIX - Trey Burke had the biggest game of his young NBA career, and the Utah Jazz finally have a victory on the road.
SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Burke finally had an opportunity to show why the Utah Jazz wanted him so badly.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City is having no problem adjusting to the occasional game without All-Start Russell Westbrook.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has come close to making New Orleans Pelicans franchise history two games in a row. Ryan Anderson has helped ensure Anderson's performances don't go to waste.
SALT LAKE CITY - For the first time this season, basketball was fun for Gordon Hayward and the Utah Jazz.
TORONTO - Long on youthful promise but short on established talent, the Utah Jazz figured they'd take some beatings this season.
BOSTON - Boston Celtics co-owner Wyc Grousbeck went onto the court right after the final buzzer sounded to pull aside the game ball for coach Brad Stevens.
NEW YORK - The Brooklyn Nets used a 21-point loss at Orlando on Sunday as motivation for making some changes. In practice Monday, they stressed getting the ball inside and limiting the opponent's opportunities in the paint.