- 'Touched by an Angel' producer back in series TV Updated: Apr-20-14 1:04 am
- Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies Updated: Apr-16-14 12:45 pm
- House panel refers ex-IRS official to Justice Dept Updated: Apr-09-14 4:28 pm
- Tension growing between ranchers, mustang backers Updated: Apr-05-14 8:28 pm
- Ohio burial for ex-defense secretary Schlesinger Updated: Apr-04-14 9:55 pm
- Sandy Grossman, acclaimed sports TV director, dies Updated: Apr-03-14 4:28 pm
- Gerrymandering distorts Virginia's House makeup Updated: Mar-31-14 2:19 am
- Former Defense Secretary James Schlesinger dies Updated: Mar-27-14 7:27 pm
- Weidenbaum, adviser to 5 presidents, dead at 87 Updated: Mar-25-14 7:16 pm
- Missouri State renovating Springfield buildings Updated: Mar-24-14 10:57 am
LOS ANGELES - In the decade that "Touched by an Angel" executive producer Martha Williamson has been away from series TV, much has changed. A new golden age has brought more daring shows, from "Mad Men" to "House of Cards" to "Breaking Bad," and more ways to see them.
WASHINGTON - As political campaigns begin to heat up, the Supreme Court is deciding whether false accusations and mudslinging made during an election can be punished as a crime.
WASHINGTON - The House Ways and Means Committee voted Wednesday to refer a former Internal Revenue Service official to the Justice Department for possible criminal prosecution in the agency's tea party controversy.
RENO, Nevada - Tensions bubbled over on the range in a turf battle that has been simmering for decades over one of the icons of the American West and scant forage on arid, high desert lands from Nevada to Wyoming.
SPRINGFIELD, Ohio - Former U.S. Department of Defense Secretary James Schlesinger is being buried this weekend next to his late wife in the Ohio city where she was from.
NEW YORK - Sandy Grossman, who directed a record 10 Super Bowl broadcasts and spent more than two decades in the TV truck working with announcers Pat Summerall and John Madden, has died. He was 78.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Take a look at Virginia's congressional delegation and you might think it's the same old reliably Republican state that backed 10 GOP presidential candidates in a row, starting with Richard Nixon in 1968.
WASHINGTON - Onetime economics professor and longtime nuclear strategist James R. Schlesinger was a political man for all seasons, holding a long string of Cabinet and other high-level posts through three administrations. He was hired - and dismissed - by presidents of both parties.
ST. LOUIS - Murray Weidenbaum, a White House economic adviser who counseled five U.S. presidents before returning to academia, has died. He was 87.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Missouri State University plans to renovate two buildings with strong connections to Springfield's history and then market them as housing for older students, who will be allowed to drink alcohol in the residences.