- Matthews scores 24, Trail Blazers rout Jazz 130-98 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:03 am
- Return of Trey Burke boosts Utah Updated: Dec-05-13 7:48 pm
- George leads Pacers over Jazz, 95-86 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:41 am
- Williams lifts Jazz past Rockets 109-103 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:48 am
- Burke, Jazz beat Suns for 1st road victory Updated: Dec-01-13 12:36 am
- Durant, Ibaka pace Thunder to 95-73 win over Jazz Updated: Nov-24-13 10:59 pm
- Ellis scores 26 and Mavericks hold off Jazz 103-93 Updated: Nov-23-13 12:38 am
- Davis leads Pelicans past Jazz 105-98 Updated: Nov-21-13 12:09 am
- Burke to make NBA debut in New Orleans Updated: Nov-20-13 7:54 pm
- Warriors hold off Jazz 102-88 after O'Neal injury Updated: Nov-17-13 1:50 am
- Hansbrough has 23, leads Raptors over winless Jazz Updated: Nov-09-13 10:38 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Trail Blazers had the perfect recipe for a record shooting night - nice ball movement, open shooters, a good rhythm, and one of the NBA's worst teams as an opponent.
SALT LAKE CITY - During the first 14 games of the season, the Utah Jazz offense was often politely described as sputtering and disjointed. Over the last six games, Jazz players and opponents have started using words like rhythm and flow.
SALT LAKE CITY - A game after he scored a career-high 43 points, nothing seemed to be going right for Paul George.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward's pinpoint shooting got the Utah Jazz off to their best start of the season and Marvin Williams made the plays at the end for their most impressive victory of the season.
PHOENIX - Trey Burke had the biggest game of his young NBA career, and the Utah Jazz finally have a victory on the road.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City is having no problem adjusting to the occasional game without All-Start Russell Westbrook.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has come close to making New Orleans Pelicans franchise history two games in a row. Ryan Anderson has helped ensure Anderson's performances don't go to waste.
TORONTO - Long on youthful promise but short on established talent, the Utah Jazz figured they'd take some beatings this season.