- Redskins defense faces mass free agent exodus Updated: Dec-05-13 6:41 pm
- Moss, RG3 offer thoughts on Redskins coaches Updated: Dec-04-13 7:34 pm
- Redskins' RG3 hits back at criticism over father Updated: Nov-27-13 5:12 pm
- Advocacy group asks NFL for language penalty Updated: Nov-25-13 5:15 pm
- Umpire suspended for profanity at Redskins player Updated: Nov-22-13 9:11 pm
- Redskins LT not expecting NFL action over official Updated: Nov-20-13 5:43 pm
- Other NFL players cite lack of leaders in Miami Updated: Nov-05-13 7:46 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Brian Orakpo started getting sacks just as the Washington Redskins season fell apart. London Fletcher hasn't played up to his usual standard, but he's set to take the field for his 253rd consecutive game - sprained ankle and all.
ASHBURN, Virginia - Given a chance to endorse Mike Shanahan to return as coach of the Washington Redskins, Santana Moss and Robert Griffin III took very different approaches.
ASHBURN, Virginia - RG3 stood up for RG2 on Wednesday, saying that anyone criticizing the quarterback's father for being in the Washington Redskins locker room "needs to back off."
NEW YORK - The Fritz Pollard Alliance sent a letter to the NFL on Monday calling for a 15-yard penalty on players who use abusive language on the field.
ASHBURN, Virginia - An NFL game official was suspended Friday for one game without pay for making "a profane and derogatory statement" to a Washington Redskins player, an incident that has led to a call for NFL players to stop using the N-word on the field and in the locker room.
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins left tackle Trent Williams said Wednesday he doesn't think the NFL will take any action over his alleged profane encounter with an official during a game.