- Despite all their flaws, Redskins now relevant, for a change Updated: Nov-30-15 5:50 pm
With six last-place finishes in the past seven years, the Washington Redskins have not mattered all that much in the latter stages of recent seasons.
- Day after players-only meeting, Redskins beat Giants 20-14 Updated: Nov-30-15 2:15 am
- Giants 'sleptwalked' in 20-14 loss to Skins; both teams 5-6 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:36 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - The New York Giants' first possession ended with a pass from Eli Manning being bobbled by Shane Vereen and intercepted.
- Redskins beat Giants 20-14 to pull into NFC East tie at 5-6 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:12 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Jay Gruden's Washington Redskins have not won two games in a row all season. They followed a 33-point victory with a 28-point loss. They are 5-1 at home, 0-5 on the road. They tend to have a hard time running the ball - and stopping the run.
- Redskins CB Chris Culliver injures right knee in practice Updated: Nov-26-15 2:18 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins cornerback Chris Culliver has injured his right knee in practice and will undergo an MRI.
- Redskins repeatedly having problems running ball, tackling Updated: Nov-25-15 5:51 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - They are a couple of oft-repeated refrains in this latest mediocre season for the Washington Redskins: Why can't the team's offense run the ball? Why can't its defense seem to tackle properly?
- Bad call or no, Skins follow 33-point win with 28-point loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:34 pm
- Redskins flounder again on road, fall to Panthers 44-16 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Washington Redskins might be all right this season if they could just play every game at home.
- Redskins on 8-game road drought heading to unbeaten Panthers Updated: Nov-19-15 5:49 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - No NFL team has been worse on the road than the Washington Redskins, and coach Jay Gruden is not quite sure what he can do to change that.
- Skins QB Kirk Cousins goes from backup to contract questions Updated: Nov-18-15 5:23 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - So this is the way things go in the life of Kirk Cousins, NFL starting quarterback: One moment, he's being criticized for throwing too many interceptions; a few games later, he's getting questions about a long-term contract with the Washington Redskins.
- Jay Gruden, Redskins would love to avoid past bad habits Updated: Nov-16-15 4:04 pm
For the first time since 2010, the Washington Redskins have managed to avoid being 3-6 after nine games.
- Cousins' 4-TD day vs porous D leads 'Skins past Saints 47-14 Updated: Nov-16-15 3:23 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - It's probably not very often that Washington's Kirk Cousins gets mentioned in the same breath as a couple of the greatest QBs in NFL history.
- Struggling Skins ground game looks to get going vs. Saints Updated: Nov-12-15 6:12 pm
- 'Positive Jay,' 'Negative Jay' have different takes on Skins Updated: Nov-11-15 5:08 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Ask head coach Jay Gruden to assess where things stand with his Washington Redskins halfway through the season, and you'll hear a bit from "Positive Jay" and a bit from "Negative Jay."
- Redskins aware they're huge underdogs at unbeaten Patriots Updated: Nov-04-15 6:37 pm