- Motivated LeBron preps for the playoff grind Updated: Apr-18-14 6:38 pm
- The boring part of the year is over for the Heat Updated: Apr-17-14 6:38 pm
- 76ers top resting Heat in finale, 100-87 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:36 pm
- Top-seeded Pacers to rest 3 starters in finale Updated: Apr-15-14 5:56 pm
- Heat lose 114-93 to Wizards; Pacers get top seed Updated: Apr-14-14 11:03 pm
- James, Bosh rest as Heat prepare for playoffs Updated: Apr-14-14 6:48 pm
- Hawks top Heat 98-85, get East's last playoff spot Updated: Apr-12-14 11:24 pm
- Heat back atop East, beat Pacers 98-86 Updated: Apr-11-14 11:28 pm
- Gasol, Randolph lead Grizzlies past Heat 107-102 Updated: Apr-10-14 12:41 am
- Nets finish off sweep of Heat, win 88-87 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:54 pm
- LeBron scores 38, Heat top Knicks 102-91 Updated: Apr-06-14 8:36 pm
- Wolves win wild double-OT affair in Miami, 122-121 Updated: Apr-04-14 11:51 pm
- Spoelstra lauds Adelman's influence on his career Updated: Apr-04-14 8:50 pm
- Heat stay atop East, beat Bucks 96-77 Updated: Apr-02-14 10:47 pm
- Heat move atop East, beat Raptors 93-83 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:09 pm
- Heat wrap up Midwest trip, beat Bucks 88-67 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:16 am
- James' triple-double helps Heat pound Pistons Updated: Mar-28-14 10:47 pm
- Pacers take control of playoff race with 84-83 win Updated: Mar-27-14 4:24 am
- Pacers use rally late to beat Heat 84-83 Updated: Mar-27-14 12:44 am
- After 3 months apart, Heat, Pacers to meet again Updated: Mar-25-14 7:37 pm
- James, Bosh lift Heat over Trail Blazers 93-91 Updated: Mar-24-14 11:45 pm
- Davis leads Pelicans over struggling Heat, 105-95 Updated: Mar-23-14 12:14 am
- Allen scores 18 as Heat top Grizzlies 91-86 Updated: Mar-22-14 12:20 am
MIAMI - For Philadelphia, the season finale was about what's coming next year. For Miami, it's about what's coming next week.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers finally have a chance to relax.
WASHINGTON - LeBron James' only visible significant role was that of postgame heckler, interrupting Michael Beasley's interview amid a loose, upbeat locker room that normally wouldn't jibe with a 21-point loss - or throwing in a towel in the race for a No. 1 seed.
WASHINGTON - Choosing rest for the playoffs over the pursuit of a top seed, Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra gave LeBron James and Chris Bosh the night off Monday against the Washington Wizards.
ATLANTA - Jeff Teague says he never doubted the Atlanta Hawks would be in the playoffs.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The intensity of the Memphis Grizzlies returned and so did the character of a team that has struggled the past two weeks.
MIAMI - A debated block at the buzzer. A season sweep of the NBA champions.
MIAMI - Making one free throw at the end of regulation wasn't enough for the Miami Heat, nor was making just one again at the end of the first overtime.
MIAMI - LeBron James is dealing with a few aches and pains, which obviously is not the best news for the Miami Heat with two weeks left in the regular season.
MIAMI - For the first time all season, the Miami Heat are alone atop the Eastern Conference.
MILWAUKEE - Short-handed and a little disheveled with the ball, the Miami Heat finished off their three-game swing through the Midwest with a sterling performance on the other end of the floor.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - LeBron James took a look at the stat sheet after three quarters and liked what he saw.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers and Heat were in no mood to talk about the playoffs Wednesday night.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana took every shot Miami could muster Wednesday night.
MIAMI - Heat forward Chris Bosh has a confession: Games at this time of year simply mean more to him than games in December.
MIAMI - Chris Bosh had another postgame scream. For the Miami Heat, that was outstanding news.
NEW ORLEANS - With breakaway dunks, putback dunks and even a banked 21-foot fade as he was fouled, Anthony Davis continued to make franchise history for the New Orleans Pelicans.
MIAMI - Ray Allen continued his torrid pace and helped the Miami Heat avoid another home loss.