- Vikings snap back after loss, get back atop NFC Central Updated: Nov-30-15 2:19 am
ATLANTA - The Minnesota Vikings made sure one loss didn't lead to another.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 12: Gronk injured; Pats lose to Broncos Updated: Nov-30-15 2:16 am
There was Rob Gronkowski, the NFL's best tight end and Tom Brady's only real receiving threat remaining, getting carted to the locker room, shortly after he writhed on the snow-covered turf, his right leg in pain.
- Latest from the NFL: Gronkowski carted off after hit to knee Updated: Nov-29-15 11:34 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 12th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Ryan throws 2 more picks, Falcons fall to Vikings 20-10 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:18 pm
ATLANTA - Matt Ryan heard some of the loudest boos of his career after another Falcons loss.
- Peterson runs for 2 TDs; Vikings beat Falcons 20-10 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:15 pm
ATLANTA - Adrian Peterson was still miffed about his performance the previous week.
- Falcons' Freeman ruled out against Vikings with concussion Updated: Nov-27-15 2:39 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Running back Devonta Freeman, recovering from a concussion, will not play Sunday in the Atlanta Falcons' game against the Minnesota Vikings.
- Falcons not overly concerned by QB Matt Ryan's recent slump Updated: Nov-25-15 5:34 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Matt Ryan has made some plays he'd like to have back. He's done plenty of good things, as well.
- Falcons' promising season in freefall after 3rd loss in row Updated: Nov-23-15 5:52 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - A team that wins its first five games almost always makes the NFL playoffs.
- Vinatieri's late 43-yard FG lifts Colts past Falcons, 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:41 am
ATLANTA - Pat McAfee can't believe Adam Vinatieri is still making game-winning kicks.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Vinatieri kicks another winner, Colts beat Falcons 24-21 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:26 pm
ATLANTA - The ol' geezers came through for the Indianapolis Colts.
- For Falcons star Jones, the only stat that matters is wins Updated: Nov-19-15 7:01 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Julio Jones is on pace for one of the greatest receiving years in NFL history.
- Colts' secondary faces another big test against Falcons Updated: Nov-18-15 6:16 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts cornerback Vontae Davis doesn't play the numbers game.
- Ryan downplays talk of possible changes on Falcons' offense Updated: Nov-18-15 5:01 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - A bye week gave Falcons coach Dan Quinn a chance to consider tweaks to the team's slumping offense.
- For Archie Manning, a rough day of watching sons play Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
NEW YORK - Archie Manning leaned back in his chair and muttered: "I hate football."
- Perfect Panthers going for 3rd straight NFC South title Updated: Nov-13-15 2:48 am
- Cutler may be without injured Jeffery for Sunday's game Updated: Nov-12-15 5:40 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Finding a way to continue one of the most efficient stretches of his career could become more difficult for Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler because of another injury to wide receiver Alshon Jeffery.
- Promoted backup QB Blaine Gabbert leads 49ers past Falcons Updated: Nov-09-15 2:51 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Jim Tomsula's team had just pulled off a hard-to-come-by victory against a contender and still found himself noncommittal about his starting quarterback for the next game.
- Promoted backup Blaine Gabbert leads 49ers past Falcons Updated: Nov-08-15 11:48 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Blaine Gabbert led the San Francisco 49ers to a rare win, then left Levi's Stadium unsure if he has earned himself another start.
- Column: Cowboys debacle shows value of reliable QB backup Updated: Nov-06-15 6:05 pm
The most important position in the NFL is often the most vulnerable.
- Jones looking for Atlanta's offense to play mistake-free Updated: Nov-05-15 6:23 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Julio Jones knows he's not going to make a play every time.
- Titans rookie QB looking forward to chance to play Brees Updated: Nov-05-15 5:25 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees is coming off a game in which he threw seven touchdowns passes.
- Eagles getting healthy going into matchup with Cowboys Updated: Nov-03-15 3:58 pm
- Turnovers starting to take toll on struggling Falcons Updated: Nov-02-15 6:39 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Failing to protect the ball is starting to affect the Atlanta Falcons' confidence.
- Tampa Bay blows lead, recovers to beat Falcons 23-20 in OT Updated: Nov-02-15 3:49 am
ATLANTA - Normally, playing his first game in the NFL city closest to his hometown would have been enough motivation for Jameis Winston.