- Falcons falter in 2nd half, lose 22-21 to Packers Updated: Dec-08-13 7:00 pm
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21 Updated: Dec-08-13 6:23 pm
- Falcons' Jackson applauds commitment to run game Updated: Dec-04-13 6:06 pm
- Falcons looking to finish strong in dismal season Updated: Dec-02-13 7:21 pm
- 5 things to know as Falcons top Bills 34-31 in OT Updated: Dec-02-13 3:40 am
- Opportunistic Falcons beat Bills 34-31 in OT Updated: Dec-01-13 9:28 pm
- Injuries, Falcons' struggles frustrate Roddy White Updated: Nov-29-13 6:39 pm
- Steelers CB Gay fined $15,750 Updated: Nov-29-13 5:33 pm
- Saints undaunted by the road to NFC supremacy Updated: Nov-28-13 8:24 pm
- Rookie OT Jones hoping to make debut for Falcons Updated: Nov-27-13 5:26 pm
- Seahawks remain on top as unanimous choice Updated: Nov-26-13 6:28 pm
- Falcons coach Smith still looking for solutions Updated: Nov-22-13 7:34 pm
- Defense leads Saints past Falcons, 17-13 Updated: Nov-22-13 4:03 am
- Brees' 2 TDs give Saints 17-13 lead over Falcons Updated: Nov-21-13 11:01 pm
- Flacco knows he must play better for Ravens to win Updated: Nov-20-13 6:29 pm
- Saints will make Falcons hit rock bottom Updated: Nov-20-13 2:00 pm
- Brees spreading the wealth in the passing game Updated: Nov-19-13 10:05 pm
- Falcons trying to come to terms with dismal season Updated: Nov-19-13 6:07 pm
- Coach Smith says Falcons' failures are his fault Updated: Nov-18-13 8:21 pm
- Rainey's big day helps Bucs dominate Falcons 41-28 Updated: Nov-18-13 3:31 am
- Rainey, Bucs win again, top slumping Falcons 41-28 Updated: Nov-17-13 6:53 pm
- Jackson's goals have been dashed with Falcons Updated: Nov-13-13 6:02 pm
- Smith says he hasn't given up on Falcons' season Updated: Nov-11-13 6:02 pm
- 'Complete' Seahawks dominate Falcons, 33-10 Updated: Nov-11-13 4:01 am
- Wilson, Lynch lead Seahawks past Falcons 33-10 Updated: Nov-10-13 8:33 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon took a knee to catch his breath after his lumbering 71-yard interception return for a touchdown.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A smattering of boos cascaded down on the Green Bay Packers at the half, trailing by double digits on a bone-chilling afternoon at Lambeau Field.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Steven Jackson said Wednesday running the ball in the NFL requires patience and commitment.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Mike Smith knows the value of a strong finish, even in a dismal season such as this one.
TORONTO - Tony Gonzalez was apprehensive about the reception the Falcons would receive facing the Bills in Buffalo's annual "home" game in Toronto.
TORONTO - Falcons safety William Moore looked into the crowd in Toronto and began wondering whether he was back home in Atlanta.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Atlanta's Roddy White has had success like only a handful of wide receivers in NFL history.
NEW YORK - Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback William Gay has been fined $15,750 by the NFL for his hit last Sunday that gave Browns quarterback Jason Campbell a concussion.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees has a simple explanation for why the Saints haven't looked as good on the road as at home.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Terren Jones said Wednesday it will feel like another preseason game with the Falcons if he plays against the Bills on Sunday.
The Seattle Seahawks were a unanimous choice Tuesday for the top spot in the AP Pro32 power rankings, and their opponent on Monday night, New Orleans, came in second.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Coach Mike Smith keeps searching for answers to fix the Atlanta Falcons.
ATLANTA - Garrett Hartley's 41-yard field goal stretched New Orleans' lead over the Atlanta Falcons to 17-13 in the third quarter as the Saints' defense stiffened on Thursday night.
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - As a reward for his outstanding performance in last season's playoffs, Joe Flacco became the highest-paid player in NFL history.
What a juicy matchup the NFL scheduled for Thursday night, a showdown for the lead in the NFC South and maybe for the best record in the conference.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees describes the Saints' passing offense as an "equal opportunity" system.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The music was blaring in the Atlanta Falcons locker room Tuesday, which made it seem like old times.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Nothing is going right for the Atlanta Falcons, and coach Mike Smith said he is fully to blame.
TAMPA, Florida - Bobby Rainey has always believed in himself.
TAMPA, Florida - Bobby Rainey's never lacked confidence in himself. All he wants is an opportunity to show he can play in the NFL.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Steven Jackson was looking forward to showing what he could do on a winning team, to really making his mark on the national stage.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Mike Smith is not giving up on the Falcons' season, just as he wouldn't give up in the closing minutes of a lopsided loss to Seattle.
ATLANTA - Ten games into the season, the Seattle Seahawks finally delivered a complete victory, showing they are the team that deserves to carry the NFC's best record.
ATLANTA - Now that's more like it for the Seattle Seahawks.