- Davis provided hope for Pelicans, but needs help Updated: Apr-17-14 4:15 pm
- Demps likes Pelicans' core, expects all back Updated: Apr-16-14 5:07 pm
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder past Pelicans Updated: Apr-12-14 12:05 am
- Davis to miss last 4 games, Gordon having surgery Updated: Apr-10-14 2:54 pm
- Bledsoe's big 2nd half helps Suns past Pelicans Updated: Apr-10-14 12:11 am
- Pelicans without Davis vs. Suns Updated: Apr-09-14 7:03 pm
- Aldridge, Blazers top Pelicans to clinch playoffs Updated: Apr-07-14 12:50 am
- Jazz slip past Pelicans for 100-96 victory Updated: Apr-05-14 1:11 am
- Anthony Davis set to start against Jazz Updated: Apr-04-14 9:38 pm
- Faried leads Nuggets' 137-107 rout of Pelicans Updated: Apr-03-14 1:17 am
- Pelicans F Davis leaves game with back spasms Updated: Apr-02-14 10:51 pm
- One-and-done working just fine for Kentucky Updated: Apr-02-14 4:35 pm
- Cousins leads Kings past Pelicans, 102-97 Updated: Apr-01-14 12:20 am
- Davis returns for Pelicans vs. Kings Updated: Mar-31-14 7:21 pm
- Belinelli, Spurs top Pelicans 96-80; streak at 17 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:20 am
- Davis (ankle) misses Pelicans' game against Spurs Updated: Mar-29-14 8:15 pm
- Evans leads Pelicans over Jazz 102-95 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:04 am
- Pelicans' Davis leaves with left ankle injury Updated: Mar-28-14 8:56 pm
- Davis powers Pelicans past Clippers, 98-96 Updated: Mar-27-14 12:12 am
- Evans, Morrow rally Pelicans past Nets in OT Updated: Mar-25-14 12:44 am
- Davis leads Pelicans over struggling Heat, 105-95 Updated: Mar-23-14 12:14 am
- Davis, Pelicans finish strong, beat Hawks 111-105 Updated: Mar-21-14 11:08 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The way Anthony Davis blossomed into an All-Star before he'd even turned 21 provided the Pelicans with hope for the future during an otherwise bleak season.
NEW ORLEANS - The left knee surgery Eric Gordon had scheduled on Wednesday was little more than an arthroscopic "cleanup" and all five of New Orleans' injured regulars should be ready for the start of next training camp, Pelicans general manager Dell Demps said Wednesday.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Not much about Oklahoma City point guard Russell Westbrook goes unnoticed.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The Pelicans say All-Star forward Anthony Davis will miss New Orleans' final four games this season.
NEW ORLEANS - Disgusted by his turnover that sent the Pelicans off on a fast break, Eric Bledsoe chased the play vigorously, darting into a passing lane just in time to intercept Austin Rivers' pass toward the left wing.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Given an opportunity to clinch a postseason berth, the Trail Blazers made the most if it.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward knows the Utah Jazz have their best chance to win when they play together and share the ball.
DENVER - Kenneth Faried was all smiles in Denver's locker room. And with good reason.
DENVER - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis has left Wednesday night's game against Denver with back spasms.
DALLAS - Everyone has an opinion of John Calipari.
NEW ORLEANS - When DeMarcus Cousins drilled a 16-foot jump shot on the Sacramento Kings' first possession of the second half, he had the look of a player who was ready to take over a game.
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs coach Gregg Popovich admitted he is getting antsy for a loss. He'll have to wait.
NEW ORLEANS - By necessity, the Pelicans keep heaping more responsibility in Tyreke Evans' lap - and he keeps coming through.
NEW ORLEANS - Forward Anthony Davis has left New Orleans' game against Utah with a left ankle injury.
NEW ORLEANS - Injuries and illness across New Orleans' roster provided Daruis Miller a chance to play extended minutes with his old Kentucky teammate, Anthony Davis.
NEW ORLEANS - Down 22 points in the third quarter to the surging Brooklyn Nets, the New Orleans Pelicans appeared headed to a lopsided defeat. That's when Tyreke Evans turned the game around.
NEW ORLEANS - With breakaway dunks, putback dunks and even a banked 21-foot fade as he was fouled, Anthony Davis continued to make franchise history for the New Orleans Pelicans.
ATLANTA - Anthony Davis said he still wasn't at full strength after missing one game with an illness.