- Exxon sees smallest profit in 16 years, Chevron posts loss Updated: Apr-29-16 5:23 pm
DALLAS - Motorists are saving billions on cheaper gasoline, but the long slump in oil prices is taking a heavy toll on companies that find and produce crude.
- Amgen posts 1Q sales, profit jumps, raises profit forecasts Updated: Apr-28-16 8:16 pm
Amgen beat and then raised profit expectations after surging sales of its medicines, tight cost controls and other factors lifted the biologic drugmaker's first-quarter profit by 17 percent.
- Alphabet spells big gains for investors, despite 1Q letdown Updated: Apr-21-16 7:12 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Larry Page's five-year tenure as CEO of Google - and now its new corporate parent Alphabet - is reminding investors that patience pays off, despite a letdown in the first quarter.
- Canadian Pacific ends bid to buy Norfolk Southern Updated: Apr-11-16 4:53 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - A major railroad merger appears unlikely in the near future after Canadian Pacific dropped its roughly $30 billion bid for Norfolk Southern on Monday.
- Disney heir apparent Tom Staggs is leaving the company Updated: Apr-04-16 8:06 pm
LOS ANGELES - Tom Staggs, the presumed front-runner to replace Bob Iger as CEO of The Walt Disney Co., is leaving the company next month.