- GM profit sinks; CEO sees no recall hit to sales Updated: Apr-24-14 3:04 pm
- Robotics students descend on St. Louis Updated: Apr-24-14 5:04 am
- Norfolk Southern railroad 1Q profit falls 18 pct Updated: Apr-23-14 12:52 pm
- Fifth Third Bancorp 1Q earnings fall 25 pct Updated: Apr-17-14 5:25 pm
- GE 1Q earnings fall, outlook strong Updated: Apr-17-14 12:40 pm
- CSX 1Q profit falls 14 pct as weather slows rails Updated: Apr-15-14 6:24 pm
- Fans gather to keep Rams in St. Louis Updated: Apr-03-14 3:16 pm
- Baxter splitting into 2 separate businesses Updated: Mar-27-14 2:36 pm
DETROIT - The cost of recalling nearly 7 million cars and trucks sank General Motors' first-quarter profit, but the company's CEO said the much-publicized recalls have yet to cut into sales.
ST. LOUIS - Thousands of students from around the world are again descending on St. Louis for a championship robotics competition.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Norfolk Southern's first-quarter profit fell 18 percent as severe winter weather slowed the railroad's shipments and coal revenue dropped 15 percent.
CINCINNATI - Fifth Third Bancorp reported Thursday that its first-quarter net income fell 25 percent, mostly on increased legal costs and a decline in its investment in its former Vantiv payment-processing subsidiary.
NEW YORK - General Electric's new focus on oil and gas equipment helped the company to post strong first-quarter results.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Harsh winter weather slowed CSX railroad and contributed to a 14 percent drop in first-quarter profit, even as freight volume grew modestly.
ST. LOUIS - Some fans of the St. Louis Rams are planning a weekend rally to help keep the city's NFL team from leaving.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Following a rival's lead, Baxter International Inc. said it's planning a breakup into two health care companies as it tries to boost innovation and profitability and reward shareholders.