- Bills coach Marrone had cancerous mole removed Updated: Apr-22-14 11:38 pm
- Bills QB Manuel eager to shed rookie questions Updated: Apr-22-14 6:45 pm
- Reed joins group trying to keep Bills in Buffalo Updated: Apr-21-14 4:47 pm
- Big names among prospective Buffalo Bills buyers Updated: Apr-19-14 2:29 pm
- Bills fans, players pay tribute to late owner Updated: Apr-05-14 6:08 pm
- Ralph Wilson's widow takes team control Updated: Apr-03-14 4:21 pm
- Bills stadium group meets with sense of urgency Updated: Apr-01-14 7:30 pm
- Bills fans to hold tailgate party in owner's honor Updated: Mar-26-14 8:01 am
- Quotes on death of Bills owner Ralph Wilson Updated: Mar-25-14 9:45 pm
- Bills owner Ralph Wilson dies at 95 Updated: Mar-25-14 9:34 pm
- Gov. Snyder: Bills owner made mark beyond sports Updated: Mar-25-14 6:14 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone said Tuesday night he had a cancerous mole removed, and added it will not have any effect on him doing his job.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Raising his right leg for emphasis, Bills quarterback EJ Manuel declared both knees to be fine, and his mind feeling refreshed.
BUFFALO, New York - Andre Reed is lending his Hall of Fame pedigree to a fan group trying to keep the Bills in Buffalo.
BUFFALO, New York - Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly is prepared to make a bid to buy the Buffalo Bills. Donald Trump's on board, too.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - With hundreds of pictures and mementos on display honoring Buffalo Bills' late owner Ralph Wilson, Bruce Smith couldn't resist bringing one more on Saturday.
BUFFALO, New York - Mary Wilson is taking over as the Buffalo Bills' controlling owner after the death last week of her husband, Ralph Wilson.
BUFFALO, New York - Bills president Russ Brandon can appreciate how eight years is not much time to establish a plan to secure the franchise's long-term future in Buffalo.
Reaction on the death Tuesday of Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson: