- A look at NY Fashion Week: Weird and wonderful Updated: Feb-14-14 4:34 pm
- Lupita Nyong'o, main attraction at Calvin Klein Updated: Feb-13-14 7:13 pm
- NY Fashion Week ends as snow wreaks fashion havoc Updated: Feb-13-14 4:00 pm
- Tracy Reese: Fashion race issues on and off runway Updated: Feb-09-14 5:46 pm
- Sochi Scene: Underwear underdog Updated: Feb-07-14 10:42 am
NEW YORK - There was a wall that oozed chocolate, a streaker on the runway, a gallery turned into a freaky fashion cathedral, an entire armory outfitted with fake puffy clouds, and so much snow - REAL snow - that even dedicated fashionistas traded in stilettos for boots. (Well, SOME fashionistas.)
NEW YORK - Oscar-nominated actress Lupita Nyong'o is a breakout fashion star as much as she's a breakout movie star. If anyone didn't know that already, they knew it after she made her first appearance at New York Fashion Week on Thursday.
NEW YORK - Fashionistas climbed over snow banks and girded themselves with their purses against brutal wind and sleet as a winter storm blanketed New York City on Thursday, the final day of Fashion Week.
NEW YORK - Diversity on the runway is only part of the race problem in fashion, said Tracy Reese. There's plenty to be done behind the scenes as well, she said.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Talk about Olympic support.