- A-Rod deserves All-Star consideration Updated: Jul-06-15 3:35 am
A-Rod the All-Star?
- 4 Royals elected to start All-Star Game; Reds' Frazier, too Updated: Jul-05-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - The All-Star Game will have a Kansas City flavor, just not as much as it appeared last month.
- Royals land 4 starters in All-Star Game in Cincinnati Updated: Jul-05-15 8:07 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The AL champion Kansas City Royals had so many starters voted into the All-Star Game on Sunday that they ran out of seats for all of them.
- Blanton has rough 1st inning as Royals lose to Twins, 5-3 Updated: Jul-05-15 12:45 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Joe Blanton had a bad first inning and that was enough to doom the Kansas City Royals
- Altuve helps Astros sweep Royals with 6-5 win Updated: Jul-02-15 12:48 am
- 5 Royals lead in All-Star voting, balloting ends Thursday Updated: Jun-29-15 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto third baseman Josh Donaldson and Seattle designated hitter Nelson Cruz have moved ahead in fan voting for starting spots in the All-Star Game, leaving five Kansas City Royals still in the lead.
- Tigers' Cabrera overtakes Royals' Hosmer in All-Star vote Updated: Jun-22-15 8:56 pm
NEW YORK - Some later-voting fans aren't on the Kansas City Royals' All-Star bandwagon.
- Morales homers on birthday in Royals' 7-4 win over Red Sox Updated: Jun-21-15 1:16 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It was another successful birthday for Kendrys Morales.
- Escobar has 3 hits in Royals' 3-2 win over Brewers Updated: Jun-19-15 12:20 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - No manager in Kansas City Royals' history has won as many games as Ned Yost.
- Heyward catch saves Cardinals' 3-2 win over Royals Updated: Jun-13-15 8:33 pm
ST. LOUIS - Jason Heyward closed his eyes in the bright glare of the sun, dropped slowly to the turf on his backside, and hoped for the best.
- Perez hits tiebreaking HR in 8th, Royals beat Rangers Updated: Jun-07-15 6:40 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Royals closer Greg Holland was too busy warming up to start hollering when a home run by Salvador Perez plopped down into the Kansas City bullpen.