- Durant leads Thunder to 97-95 win over Kings Updated: Dec-04-13 1:57 am
- Curry's free throws help Warriors edge Kings Updated: Dec-01-13 10:22 pm
- Henry, Gasol lead Lakers past Kings 100-86 Updated: Nov-25-13 1:20 am
- Cousins' double-double rallies Kings past Suns Updated: Nov-20-13 2:38 am
- Randolph, Grizzlies beat Kings 97-86 Updated: Nov-17-13 9:54 pm
- Kings beat Nets 107-86 to snap 5-game skid Updated: Nov-14-13 12:35 am
- Djurisic, Williams lead Georgia past Wofford Updated: Nov-08-13 10:20 pm
- Horford leads Hawks over Kings 105-100 Updated: Nov-06-13 2:17 am
SACRAMENTO, California - The Oklahoma Thunder took the fourth quarter off and almost paid for it against the Sacramento Kings.
SACRAMENTO, California - After Golden State's difficult road loss two nights ago in Oklahoma City, Stephen Curry was anxious to avoid a repeat performance Sunday against the Sacramento Kings.
LOS ANGELES - Xavier Henry had another one of those solid games that Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni wishes he could get from his guard on a consistent basis.
SACRAMENTO, California - Fourth-quarter comebacks have been common for the Sacramento Kings this season. The one Tuesday night was different, though, because they finally won.
SACRAMENTO, California - After some early struggles to start the season, the Memphis Grizzlies appear to have found the formula that led to a franchise-record 56 victories in 2012-13.
SACRAMENTO, California - Marcus Thornton scored a season-high 24 points after losing his starting spot to rookie Ben McLemore, and the Sacramento Kings snapped a five-game losing streak by beating the Brooklyn Nets 107-86 on Wednesday night.
ATHENS, Georgia - Nemanja Djurisic scored 12 points, Donte' Williams added 11 and Georgia beat Wofford 72-52 Friday night in both teams' season opener.
SACRAMENTO, California - Al Horford was stellar on the offensive end Tuesday night. His defense on DeMarcus Cousins made the difference, though.