- Gentry interviews with Pelicans, still focused on Warriors Updated: May-21-15 8:32 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr acknowledged Thursday that top assistant Alvin Gentry interviewed for the vacant New Orleans Pelicans' job.
- Changes may be in order after Clippers' playoff collapse Updated: May-18-15 3:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers were on the verge of finally shedding the dubious reputation that has dogged them for decades only to lose in the second round of the playoffs for the third time in four years.
- No longer just a dunker, Griffin emerges as playoff star Updated: May-16-15 11:02 am
LOS ANGELES - Every NBA fan knows Blake Griffin, resident dunk-monster of Lob City. His one-handed jams have been fodder for highlight reels since his pro career began five years ago.
- Rockets stun Clippers 119-107 to force deciding Game 7 Updated: May-15-15 2:50 am
LOS ANGELES - With a 19-point lead in the second half, the Los Angeles Clippers were cruising toward clinching the franchise's first Western Conference finals berth.
- Clippers down to last chance to close Rockets out at home Updated: May-13-15 6:51 pm
- No giddiness from Doc Rivers and son Austin after big game Updated: May-09-15 11:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Doc Rivers spares no one on the Clippers, including son Austin. So when the young guard had the biggest game of his young career, it might have been heartwarming to everyone else, but it was just business to the only coach-father and son duo in NBA history.
- Paul set to play for Clippers in Game 4 against Rockets Updated: May-09-15 4:54 pm
- Clippers' Glen Davis fined $5,000 for flop vs Rockets Updated: May-09-15 4:35 pm
- Howard happy in Houston and focused on getting a ring Updated: May-05-15 7:11 pm
HOUSTON - Dwight Howard knows he's a polarizing figure. He's finally learned to be OK with that.
- Clippers' Paul's hamstring keeps him out against Houston Updated: May-04-15 8:26 pm
- Clippers-Rockets Playoff Capsule Updated: May-04-15 9:32 am
WESTERN CONFERENCE SEMIFINALS
- Paul lifts Clippers past Spurs, 111-109 in Game 7 Updated: May-03-15 12:27 am
LOS ANGELES - It figured that the most entertaining first-round series in the NBA playoffs would come down to a play involving Chris Paul and Tim Duncan.
- Kerr wins Rudy Tomjanovich Award from Pro Basketball Writers Updated: Apr-27-15 6:35 pm