- Clippers beat Celtics 96-88 in Doc Rivers' return Updated: Dec-11-13 10:50 pm
- Former Celtics coach Rivers returns with Clippers Updated: Dec-11-13 10:29 pm
- Williams, Pierce return, lead Nets over Celtics Updated: Dec-10-13 11:14 pm
- Griffin leads Clippers to 94-83 win over 76ers Updated: Dec-09-13 10:23 pm
- Odom pleads no contest to DUI, gets probation Updated: Dec-09-13 9:20 pm
- Celtics top Knicks 114-73, biggest rout of season Updated: Dec-08-13 3:58 pm
- Irving helps Cavaliers beat Clippers 88-82 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:48 pm
- Korver leads Hawks to 107-97 win over Clippers Updated: Dec-04-13 11:36 pm
- Nets' Pierce has broken hand, out 2-4 weeks Updated: Dec-02-13 12:38 pm
- Clippers beat Kings in overtime without Paul Updated: Nov-30-13 2:00 am
- Green scores 31 to lead Celtics past Cavs, 103-86 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:20 pm
- Clips lose CP3, send Knicks to 7th straight loss Updated: Nov-28-13 2:18 am
- Dudley, Redick lead Clippers' 121-82 rout of Bulls Updated: Nov-24-13 7:23 pm
- Bulls prepare for life without Derrick Rose again Updated: Nov-24-13 3:56 pm
- Clippers edge Kings 103-102 on Paul's free throw Updated: Nov-23-13 8:02 pm
- Durant, fan make big shots, Thunder beats Clippers Updated: Nov-22-13 12:23 am
- Griffin, Paul carry Clippers past Wolves, 102-98 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:41 pm
- Clippers beat Nets 110-103 to go 5-0 at home Updated: Nov-17-13 2:33 am
- Love, Pekovic power Wolves over Celtics Updated: Nov-16-13 11:43 pm
- Lamar Odom meets with Clippers' Doc Rivers Updated: Nov-16-13 10:20 pm
- Celtics coach Stevens tunes out talk of tanking Updated: Nov-14-13 7:09 pm
- Clippers beat Thunder 111-103 after scuffle Updated: Nov-14-13 3:56 am
- Jordan Hill leads Lakers' 116-95 rout of Pelicans Updated: Nov-13-13 2:06 am
BOSTON - Doc Rivers picked up another win in Boston.
BOSTON - Doc Rivers made his way down the hallway that goes past the locker rooms at the TD Garden, stopping every few feet to shake hands or give a hug to another old friend.
NEW YORK - For Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett, seeing Deron Williams back far outweighed seeing the Celtics again.
PHILADELPHIA - Lob City is undergoing renovations.
LOS ANGELES - Former NBA player Lamar Odom pleaded no contest Monday to a drunken driving charge and accepted a sentence of three years' probation and three months of alcohol abuse treatment.
NEW YORK - Another sizzling start for the Celtics, only this time they kept pouring it on.
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers coach Mike Brown delivered a simple message for Kyrie Irving after the All-Star point guard had the first scoreless game of his career Friday night: forget about it.
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver was just ready to get out of the house and return to what he does best - shoot 3-pointers.
NEW YORK - Paul Pierce will be out two to four weeks with a broken bone in his right hand, the biggest loss yet for the injury-plagued Brooklyn Nets.
SACRAMENTO, California - No Chris Paul? No problem for the surging Los Angeles Clippers, who simply turned to their bench for help.
BOSTON - In the heyday of the New Big Three, when the Boston Celtics were winning the 2008 NBA title and going back to the finals two years later, there arose in the TD Garden a new tradition: Gino Time.
LOS ANGELES - When Kenyon Martin hit a jumper with 4:30 to play, the Knicks were still in it. New York then missed its next six shots and scored only two points the rest of the night.
LOS ANGELES - While Derrick Rose headed home to Chicago for knee surgery, the Bulls began life without their superstar guard again.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers and the Kings were both mad about the 20-point difference in their game.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder put on one of their best shooting displays of the season Thursday night - and their fans seem to be following the team's cue.
MINNEAPOLIS - Blake Griffin and Kevin Love had been duking it out for 3½ quarters, and Chris Paul was content to watch two of the best power forwards in the game pound away at each other.
LOS ANGELES - The Nets were without four starters, and the Clippers got a scare from one of theirs.
MINNEAPOLIS - Nikola Pekovic has been tip-toeing through the early portion of the season while he tries to find his niche in a revamped Minnesota offense.
LOS ANGELES - Clippers coach Doc Rivers met with Lamar Odom, who is currently out of the NBA.
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Lakers' sixth starting lineup in nine games clicked from the opening tip, and Jordan Hill was the biggest reason for the flow.