- Falcons' woeful run D braces for Packers' Lacy Updated: Dec-05-13 2:55 pm
- Rodgers limited as QB questions linger for Packers Updated: Dec-04-13 6:07 pm
- Falcons' Jackson applauds commitment to run game Updated: Dec-04-13 6:06 pm
- Falcons looking to finish strong in dismal season Updated: Dec-02-13 7:21 pm
- Bills fumble away playoff hopes 34-31 in OT Updated: Dec-01-13 9:42 pm
- Rookie OT Jones hoping to make debut for Falcons Updated: Nov-27-13 5:26 pm
- Falcons sign OT Terren Jones from practice squad Updated: Nov-26-13 6:41 pm
- Falcons in danger of first-to-worst finish in NFC Updated: Nov-25-13 4:34 pm
- Falcons coach Smith still looking for solutions Updated: Nov-22-13 7:34 pm
- Defense leads Saints past Falcons, 17-13 Updated: Nov-22-13 4:03 am
- Falcons hang tough, still lose to Saints 17-13 Updated: Nov-22-13 1:24 am
- Brees spreading the wealth in the passing game Updated: Nov-19-13 10:05 pm
- Falcons trying to come to terms with dismal season Updated: Nov-19-13 6:07 pm
- Coach Smith says Falcons' failures are his fault Updated: Nov-18-13 8:21 pm
- Rainey's big day helps Bucs dominate Falcons 41-28 Updated: Nov-18-13 3:31 am
- Rainey, Bucs win again, top slumping Falcons 41-28 Updated: Nov-17-13 6:53 pm
- Falcons RB Snelling to miss game after arrest Updated: Nov-16-13 8:42 pm
- Smith says he hasn't given up on Falcons' season Updated: Nov-11-13 6:02 pm
- 'Complete' Seahawks dominate Falcons, 33-10 Updated: Nov-11-13 4:01 am
- Falcons hope return of WR White boosts ground game Updated: Nov-08-13 6:27 pm
- Saints, Panthers set up intriguing NFC South race Updated: Nov-05-13 9:15 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons don't know if they'll be facing Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers on Sunday.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers would rather not let the "Will he-or-won't he" questions linger until Sunday.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Steven Jackson said Wednesday running the ball in the NFL requires patience and commitment.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Mike Smith knows the value of a strong finish, even in a dismal season such as this one.
TORONTO - The Buffalo Bills headed north for their annual "home" game in Toronto, and then watched what was left of their realistic playoff hopes go south.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Terren Jones said Wednesday it will feel like another preseason game with the Falcons if he plays against the Bills on Sunday.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Falcons have sole claim to the NFC's worst record at 2-9, a dramatic decline for a team which owned the conference's best mark one year ago.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Coach Mike Smith keeps searching for answers to fix the Atlanta Falcons.
ATLANTA - After four embarrassing weeks, the Atlanta Falcons were finally competitive.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees describes the Saints' passing offense as an "equal opportunity" system.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The music was blaring in the Atlanta Falcons locker room Tuesday, which made it seem like old times.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Nothing is going right for the Atlanta Falcons, and coach Mike Smith said he is fully to blame.
TAMPA, Florida - Bobby Rainey has always believed in himself.
TAMPA, Florida - Bobby Rainey's never lacked confidence in himself. All he wants is an opportunity to show he can play in the NFL.
ATLANTA - Falcons running back Jason Snelling will not play Sunday at Tampa Bay after being arrested on misdemeanor charges of marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Mike Smith is not giving up on the Falcons' season, just as he wouldn't give up in the closing minutes of a lopsided loss to Seattle.
ATLANTA - Ten games into the season, the Seattle Seahawks finally delivered a complete victory, showing they are the team that deserves to carry the NFC's best record.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Falcons coach Mike Smith hopes the return of Pro Bowl wide receiver Roddy White will benefit Atlanta's passing game against the Seattle Seahawks and also aid the NFL's worst-ranked rushing attack.