- Pa. Dem gov hopeful Wolf says he's raised $2.9M Updated: Dec-11-13 3:54 pm
- For unions, Democrats' 2014 primary is a dilemma Updated: Dec-07-13 2:37 pm
- Medicaid and minimum wage making way into Pa. race Updated: Nov-24-13 4:36 pm
- Gas drilling may be issue in Pa. governor's race Updated: Nov-17-13 1:11 pm
- Parades, speeches mark Veterans Day in Pa. Updated: Nov-11-13 5:46 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Tom Wolf's gubernatorial campaign said Wednesday it has raised $2.9 million in addition to the $10 million the businessman plans to spend in the primary race, raising eyebrows but prompting no similar disclosures by his poker-faced Democratic competitors.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - In 2002, the clock hadn't even struck 12:01 a.m. before Pennsylvania's labor unions had given well beyond $1 million to Bob Casey, the rising star of the state Democratic Party who nevertheless went on to lose the gubernatorial primary to Ed Rendell six months later in a race that wasn't even close.
PHILADELPHIA - Democrats who are vying for the party's nomination to run for governor are positioning themselves to run on issues including expanding Medicaid, extending kindergarten to full day and increasing the minimum wage.
PITTSBURGH - Some of the Democrats who are challenging Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett have significantly different views from the Republican on how to regulate and tax the state's booming gas drilling industry, and they're trying to make it an issue with voters.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvanians marked Veterans Day on Monday with parades, wreath-laying ceremonies and patriotic speeches honoring those who have served in the nation's armed forces.