- Pa. Dem gov hopefuls stick to script in debate Updated: Feb-28-14 10:55 pm
- Polls show support for Wolf in Pa. governor's race Updated: Feb-26-14 12:15 pm
- Pa. Democratic candidates eye 'Delaware Loophole' Updated: Feb-24-14 8:38 pm
- Jack Wagner says he's running for Pa. governor Updated: Feb-20-14 4:07 pm
- Democrats splinter over governor race endorsement Updated: Feb-08-14 7:10 pm
HARRISUBURG, Pennsylvania - Democrats competing to be the party's standard-bearer against Republican Gov. Tom Corbett stuck close to their campaign scripts in a Friday night debate before several hundred people, but the two-hour session produced a few surprises.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Democratic candidate Tom Wolf distanced himself from the pack in two polls released Wednesday in Pennsylvania's gubernatorial race, making him a target for critics in both parties.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Despite GOP-backed legislation last year designed to put the issue to rest, closing the so-called "Delaware Loophole" is a popular issue on the campaign trail for Democrats running for governor in Pennsylvania.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Former state Auditor General Jack Wagner tossed his hat into Pennsylvania's gubernatorial ring Thursday, voicing confidence that he would qualify for the Democratic primary ballot and professing to be undaunted by potential foes who have raised millions in campaign cash.
HERSHEY, Pennsylvania - Democrats will go into the crowded gubernatorial primary campaign without a party-endorsed candidate after party committee members splintered among five candidates at their winter meeting Saturday.