- Smyly hit hard in Tigers' 11-6 loss to Angels Updated: Apr-19-14 12:42 am
- Pujols hits 497th homer, Angels beat Tigers 11-6 Updated: Apr-19-14 12:05 am
- Tigers hold on for 7-5 win over Indians Updated: Apr-17-14 5:56 pm
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th Updated: Apr-17-14 3:27 am
- Angels lose in 13 to Mets on Recker's HR Updated: Apr-13-14 3:17 am
- Expanded replay might make for better manners Updated: Apr-11-14 3:59 am
- Angels coach Don Baylor has surgery on broken leg Updated: Apr-01-14 10:44 pm
- Trout homers in Angels' 6-2 win over Dodgers Updated: Mar-30-14 1:14 am
- Trout, Angels both thrilled with big new contract Updated: Mar-29-14 8:02 pm
- Trout, Angels agree to $144.5 million, 6-year deal Updated: Mar-29-14 1:00 pm
- Angels cut RHP Joe Blanton, owe him $8.5 million Updated: Mar-26-14 3:22 pm
- Skaggs helps Angels beat Giants 11-4 Updated: Mar-24-14 8:48 pm
- Pujols, Trout homer as Angels beat Royals 3-2 Updated: Mar-20-14 8:06 pm
DETROIT - Drew Smyly's return to the rotation was an inauspicious one.
DETROIT - Albert Pujols is quietly closing in on 500 home runs.
DETROIT - Ian Kinsler's first few weeks with Detroit have been just what the Tigers were hoping for.
ANAHEIM, California - Chris Iannetta swung the bat like a guy who definitely didn't want to catch one more inning.
ANAHEIM, California - Raul Ibanez emerged from the Los Angeles Angels' clubhouse with a bat and a ball he signed for a young girl and her parents.
OAKLAND, California - Cleveland Indians manager Terry Francona calmly exited the dugout on opening night and approached home plate umpire Mike Winters with a rather polite request that he review a collision at the plate.
ANAHEIM, California - Los Angeles Angels hitting coach Don Baylor had surgery on his broken right leg Tuesday after getting hurt while catching the ceremonial first pitch on opening day.
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout homered in his second at-bat hours after finalizing a contract extension, and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Dodgers 6-2 Saturday night in the final preseason game for both clubs.
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout gave a big wave when he bounded onto the stage at the Los Angeles Angels' fan fiesta Saturday, a plaid dress shirt tucked underneath his red No. 27 jersey. The crowd responded with wild cheers and "M-V-P!" chants for the best young player in baseball.
LOS ANGELES - Mike Trout and the Los Angeles Angels agreed Friday night to a $144.5 million, six-year contract, keeping baseball's brightest young star under club control through 2020.