- Ginobili leads Spurs past Raptors, 116-103 Updated: Dec-10-13 10:48 pm
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94 Updated: Dec-09-13 1:27 am
- Morris' double-double leads Suns past Raptors Updated: Dec-07-13 12:45 am
- Warriors rally from 27 down to top Raptors 112-103 Updated: Dec-04-13 2:11 am
- Robinson scores 23, Nuggets beat Raptors 112-98 Updated: Dec-01-13 8:02 pm
- Blatche scores 24 as Nets beat Raptors 102-100 Updated: Nov-26-13 11:35 pm
- DeRozan, Gay lead Raptors past Wizards 96-88 Updated: Nov-22-13 10:54 pm
- DeRozan leads Raptors past 76ers 108-98 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:01 pm
- Blazers beat Raptors in OT for 6th straight win Updated: Nov-17-13 6:51 pm
- Gay's 23 leads Raptors past Grizzlies 103-87 Updated: Nov-13-13 10:53 pm
- Rockets outlast Raptors 110-104 in 2 OTs Updated: Nov-12-13 1:00 am
- Hansbrough has 23, leads Raptors over winless Jazz Updated: Nov-09-13 10:38 pm
TORONTO - Tony Parker praised "the usual guys" on San Antonio's bench for their role in beating the Toronto Raptors, then singled out Australian big man Aron Baynes for special attention.
LOS ANGELES - Nearly eight months after Kobe Bryant limped off the Lakers' home court with a torn Achilles tendon and a career in doubt, he struggled to keep his composure when he finally stepped back onto the same hardwood.
PHOENIX - Big games aren't out of the ordinary for Markieff Morris anymore, and he had another one Friday night.
OAKLAND, California - Thirty minutes after fueling Golden State's largest fourth-quarter comeback in more than 50 years, Klay Thompson pointed to a halftime speech by teammate Jermaine O'Neal as the difference.
TORONTO - Toronto Raptors head coach Dwane Casey knows his starters can't play the entire game.
TORONTO - Hey, a win is a win.
TORONTO - John Wall wasn't able to enjoy his best game of the season so far.
PHILADELPHIA - The Toronto Raptors are under .500 and on top of the Atlantic Division.
TORONTO - A steady hand and cool demeanor helped Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Rudy Gay scored 23 points in his return to Memphis and Kyle Lowry added 21 to help the Toronto Raptors beat the Grizzlies 103-87 on Wednesday night.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets were on the verge of their third straight home loss after blowing a double-digit, second-half lead for the second consecutive game.
TORONTO - Long on youthful promise but short on established talent, the Utah Jazz figured they'd take some beatings this season.