- Politics color governors' decisions on Medicaid Updated: Dec-14-13 9:09 am
- Regence, Blue Cross let 100,000 keep policies Updated: Dec-13-13 6:41 pm
- Governors prepared to do more to fight wildfires Updated: Dec-12-13 8:27 pm
- Little known about 1,730 Idaho exchange enrollees Updated: Dec-11-13 6:03 pm
- Lt. Gov: In rural Idaho, quite a lot of hostility Updated: Dec-11-13 4:13 pm
- NJ Gov. Christie stumps for Otter in N. Idaho Updated: Dec-07-13 4:23 pm
- Democratic candidate listed as Republican in 2008 Updated: Dec-06-13 7:58 pm
- Boise's Balukoff announces Democratic governor run Updated: Dec-03-13 7:13 pm
- Idaho allows carriers to reinstate insurance plans Updated: Dec-03-13 5:32 pm
- GOP senator wants review of debt-for-roads program Updated: Nov-30-13 11:13 am
- State senator to run for governor of Idaho Updated: Nov-23-13 12:58 pm
WASHINGTON - Partisan politics are coloring governors' decisions about whether to expand Medicaid in their states, affecting billions of dollars and thousands of low-income people.
BOISE, Idaho - About 100,000 people with individual and small-group insurance plans from Regence Blue Shield and Blue Cross of Idaho can keep them for another year, despite initially facing cancellations starting Jan. 1.
LAS VEGAS - Governors from several Western states told federal officials on Thursday they are prepared to take on more responsibility for fighting wildfires.
BOISE, Idaho - State insurance exchange leaders know virtually nothing about the 1,730 people who purchased health coverage available via Your Health Idaho through Nov. 30.
BOISE, Idaho - Lt. Gov. Brad Little says his travels across Idaho as the state government's economic emissary have opened his eyes to deep animosity toward the federal government.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has endorsed Idaho Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter for a third term at a Republican Party campaign fundraising event in northern Idaho.
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Democrats' choice to run for governor was listed as a Republican five years ago.
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho businessman and school board member Anthony Joseph "A.J." Balukoff announced Tuesday he's running as a Democrat for governor, saying he wants to focus on education, the economy and ending "one-party rule" in a state dominated for decades by Republicans.
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho will let insurance carriers reinstate coverage for thousands of people who were due to have policies canceled under President Barack Obama's health care overhaul.
BOISE, Idaho - With Idaho lawmakers unlikely to tackle significant transportation funding in 2014, one senator plans to ask legislative auditors to scrutinize the $840 million "Connecting Idaho" highway building program to help determine if it should be extended - or put on ice.
MERIDIAN, Idaho - A conservative lawmaker from Meridian has announced he's running for governor of Idaho.