- Otter to lead businesses on trade mission to Peru, Mexico Updated: May-04-15 3:51 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter will lead a group of Idaho-based business leaders on a weeklong trade mission to Peru and Mexico next week.
- Things to know about special sessions in Idaho Updated: Apr-30-15 3:55 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Here are some things to know about special sessions of the Idaho Legislature after Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter called one to remedy the state's noncompliance with federal child support rules.
- Otter vetoes sign language interpreter license bill Updated: Apr-22-15 4:00 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter has vetoed a bill that would have required Idaho sign language interpreters to get a state license.
- Radical Islam fears emerge during Idaho legislative session Updated: Apr-22-15 2:25 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A former Muslim turned Christian pastor warned a crowd at a northern Idaho Republican Party event about the threat of Muslims coming into Idaho, the most recent in a string of concerns over radical Islam that have surfaced among lawmakers and political groups this year in this conservative state.
- Labrador involved in failed child support bill Updated: Apr-21-15 6:07 pm
BOISE, Idaho - U.S. Republican Rep. Raul Labrador involved himself in the fallout of failed Idaho legislation that would have brought the state into compliance with federal child support rules and an international treaty.
- Racetrack in eastern Idaho faces possible license suspension Updated: Apr-10-15 5:05 pm
BOISE, Idaho - A racetrack in eastern Idaho faces the possible suspension of its simulcast license if it doesn't soon receive approval from county officials.