- 2 charged in investigation of northern Idaho PAC Updated: May-03-16 3:26 pm
BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho attorney general has charged a state House candidate and another Republican involved in a highly scrutinized political action committee with hiding the source of campaign contributions.
- Things to know: Families claim against USDA over pesticide Updated: Apr-24-16 4:31 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Two Idaho families seeking relief from the U.S. Department of Agriculture over pesticide that contaminated their fields must now consider their next steps after the agency rejected their claims.
- Idaho clears final hurdle on paying legal bill in union case Updated: Apr-20-16 6:36 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter and other top Idaho elected officials have signed off on the final hurdle to pay a $280,000 legal bill using funds intended to help Idaho navigate state sovereignty conflicts with the federal government.
- Sarah Palin cancels Trump appearance in Casper Updated: Apr-15-16 9:01 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will no longer attend the Wyoming Republican State Convention this weekend.
- Idaho governor signs bill, allows 4 measures to become law Updated: Apr-08-16 7:42 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter on Friday has signed a remaining piece of legislation into law, while allowing four others to become part of the state statute without his signature.
- Cruz to speak at Wyoming GOP State Convention April 16 Updated: Apr-06-16 10:05 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz is scheduled to speak at the Wyoming Republican State Convention in Casper next week.
- Obama nominates David Nye for Idaho federal judge seat Updated: Apr-05-16 6:12 pm
BOISE, Idaho - President Barack Obama has nominated Idaho 6th District Judge David Nye to a seat on the federal bench.