- Romney backs Iowa Republican Ernst for US Senate Updated: Mar-05-14 5:46 pm
- Melba superintendent aims for Luna's spot Updated: Feb-28-14 8:40 pm
- Bob Barker asks Idaho gov. to veto 'ag gag bill' Updated: Feb-27-14 3:23 pm
- 105 gay rights activists return to Idaho Capitol Updated: Feb-25-14 6:40 pm
- Oregon won't defend gay-marriage ban in lawsuit Updated: Feb-20-14 7:11 pm
- Idaho gov orders police to investigate CCA prison Updated: Feb-18-14 10:43 pm
- House Ed panel backs $15.9M for teacher pay Updated: Feb-17-14 6:14 pm
- Teachers ask for raises, school funding in hearing Updated: Feb-14-14 5:28 pm
- Marley running for lt. gov. in Idaho's May primary Updated: Feb-12-14 2:24 pm
- Luna: Idaho may have to repay $13.3M in IEN cash Updated: Feb-10-14 2:31 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is endorsing for re-election a handful of federal lawmakers, as well as a state senator from Iowa seeking that state's GOP Senate nomination.
BOISE, Idaho - Melba School District Superintendent Andy Grover has thrown his hat into the ring for Idaho Superintendent of Public Instruction.
BOISE, Idaho - Veteran game-show host and animal activist Bob Barker is asking Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter to veto a bill that jails people who secretly film animal abuse at Idaho's agricultural facilities.
BOISE, Idaho - At least 105 gay rights demonstrators filled the Capitol's basement corridor Tuesday seeking to convince Republican lawmakers to update the Idaho Human Rights Act with discrimination protections based on gender identity and sexual orientation.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregon's attorney general will not defend the state's ban on gay marriage, arguing it cannot withstand a federal constitutional challenge.
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter has ordered the state police to conduct a criminal investigation of understaffing and falsified documents at a private prison operated by Corrections Corporation of America (CCA).
BOISE, Idaho - The House Education Committee backed a proposal that would direct nearly $16 million toward teacher leadership awards, a first step toward revamping pay for the state's educators as recommended by a recently convened task force.
BOISE , Idaho - Educators petitioned Idaho's lawmakers Friday to boost their wages and pour more state money into the public school system.
BOISE, Idaho - A former state senator, representative and candidate for public schools chief is running as a Democrat for Idaho lieutenant governor.
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho may be forced to repay $13.3 million to the federal government and might never recover another $14.5 million that Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter is now recommending the state inject into a $60 million education broadband project mired in a bitter lawsuit for nearly as long as it's existed.