- Ukraine crisis complicates trade Updated: Mar-28-14 12:48 pm
- Idaho Legislature adjourns after settling budget Updated: Mar-21-14 8:22 pm
- Romney stumps for GOP candidates in Idaho Updated: Mar-20-14 7:17 pm
- Idaho House passes $1.37B budget for schools Updated: Mar-19-14 8:52 pm
- Former state senator hides in Statehouse closet Updated: Mar-19-14 1:07 pm
BOISE, Idaho - When Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered troops into Ukraine, the resulting crisis disrupted the trade plans of some Idaho businesses.
BOISE, Idaho - The shortest legislative session in a decade wrapped up Thursday, leaving some lawmakers heralding a successful session and others with mixed feelings about what had been accomplished - and what had been pushed off to next year.
BOISE, Idaho - Former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney campaigned in Boise on Thursday on behalf of Republican Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter, U.S. Sen. James Risch, R-Idaho, and U.S. Rep. Mike Simpson, R-Idaho.
BOISE, Idaho - Lawmakers in Idaho's House of Representatives have approved the state's public schools budget, including a 1 percent pay increase for teachers and administrators and money to improve classroom technology.
BOISE, Idaho - Former state Sen. Nicole LeFavour hid in an Idaho Statehouse closet for more than five hours as part of her effort to persuade Republican lawmakers to update the Idaho Human Rights Act.