- Planned Parenthood Florida says it will resume abortions Updated: Aug-19-15 4:53 pm
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - Planned Parenthood said Wednesday that three of its Florida clinics will resume performing first-trimester abortions, although state health officials warn they are still investigating the organization.
- Idaho senator calls for action on nuclear waste Updated: Aug-19-15 10:43 am
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Idaho Sen. Jim Risch on Tuesday called on state leaders to take action on two proposed shipments of nuclear waste.
- Wildfires raging in Northwest destroy homes, threaten more Updated: Aug-16-15 5:19 pm
CHELAN, Washington - Several major wildfires in the Northwest have destroyed homes, forced residents to flee and threatened many more homes as they continued to rage across Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
- Idaho Supreme Court listens to betting-machine arguments Updated: Aug-11-15 5:39 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Justices on Idaho's highest court listened to legal arguments on Tuesday over whether lucrative betting machines should remain legal in the state.
- Idaho governor creates task force to handle hackers Updated: Aug-03-15 5:04 am
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho Gov. Butch Otter has established a Cybersecurity Cabinet Task Force to help protect state data from hackers.