- Bucks beat Celtics 92-85 to end 11-game skid Updated: Nov-30-13 11:33 pm
- Green scores 31 to lead Celtics past Cavs, 103-86 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:20 pm
- Bayless' 22 lead Grizzlies over Celtics 100-93 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:12 pm
- Boston's bench helps Celtics top Bobcats 96-86 Updated: Nov-25-13 11:14 pm
- Jones, Rockets romp past Celtics, 109-85 Updated: Nov-19-13 11:51 pm
- Love, Pekovic power Wolves over Celtics Updated: Nov-16-13 11:43 pm
- Blazers beat Celtics 109-96 for 5th straight win Updated: Nov-15-13 10:50 pm
- Bradley leads Celtics' 120-105 win over Magic Updated: Nov-11-13 11:02 pm
- Celtics hold off Magic, win second straight 91-89 Updated: Nov-08-13 10:59 pm
BOSTON - In the heyday of the New Big Three, when the Boston Celtics were winning the 2008 NBA title and going back to the finals two years later, there arose in the TD Garden a new tradition: Gino Time.
BOSTON - The Memphis Grizzlies may have missed Marc Gasol's inside defense. His absence certainly didn't hurt their scoring in the paint.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Celtics coach Brad Stevens said he could sense the frustration in Gerald Wallace's voice when the two spoke on Sunday.
HOUSTON - Terrence Jones said he is feeling more comfortable and confident on the floor.
MINNEAPOLIS - Nikola Pekovic has been tip-toeing through the early portion of the season while he tries to find his niche in a revamped Minnesota offense.
BOSTON - LaMarcus Aldridge was a No. 2 overall pick in the NBA draft and is a two-time All-Star who has averaged more than 21 points per game in each of the last four seasons.
BOSTON - Avery Bradley simply couldn't hold back that little smile.
ORLANDO, Florida - The Boston Celtics are prepared to go through growing pains this season as they continue learn to adapt to life without franchise stalwarts Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett.