- Indians let 9th-inning lead slip away vs White Sox Updated: Apr-13-14 9:57 pm
- White Sox staff struggles in 12-6 loss to Indians Updated: Apr-12-14 7:27 pm
- Expanded replay might make for better manners Updated: Apr-11-14 3:59 am
- Indians split doubleheader with Padres Updated: Apr-09-14 8:03 pm
- Indians McAllister shuts down Padres 2-0 in Game 1 Updated: Apr-09-14 7:30 pm
- Umpire John Hirschbeck's son dies Updated: Apr-08-14 7:53 pm
- Indians, Padres postponed by rain Updated: Apr-07-14 6:42 pm
- Indians, Kipnis agree to $52.5M, 6-year contract Updated: Apr-04-14 4:02 pm
- Indians' opener filled with energy, expectations Updated: Apr-03-14 4:51 pm
- Indians rally to split doubleheader with A's Updated: Apr-03-14 1:41 am
- Indians, A's game postponed due to rain Updated: Apr-01-14 10:09 pm
- Crew chief Winters initiates replay Updated: Apr-01-14 12:17 am
- Gomes, Indians finalize $23M, 6-year deal Updated: Mar-31-14 9:15 pm
- Smith, Headley homer as Padres beat Indians 9-8 Updated: Mar-29-14 8:45 pm
- Kluber strong, Miley shaky in spring finale Updated: Mar-27-14 7:42 pm
- Brantley leads Indians over Brewers, 10-2 Updated: Mar-26-14 7:54 pm
- Indians choose Carrasco for starting rotation Updated: Mar-26-14 5:12 pm
- Ross pitches 7 strong innings, Rangers top Indians Updated: Mar-25-14 8:32 pm
- Indians eyeing longer playoff run in '14 Updated: Mar-25-14 7:06 pm
- Pacheco hits 2-run homer, Rockies rout Indians Updated: Mar-22-14 9:16 pm
- Indians release OF Jeff Francoeur Updated: Mar-22-14 5:57 pm
- Indians and Masterson suspend contract talks Updated: Mar-21-14 10:08 pm
- Contract stalemate doesn't slow Masterson, Indians Updated: Mar-21-14 9:24 pm
- MLB 2014: West teams chase low-budget Athletics Updated: Mar-20-14 4:33 pm
- A's rough up Carrasco for 13-3 win over Indians Updated: Mar-19-14 10:39 pm
CHICAGO - The Cleveland Indians looked poised to salvage a four-game split.
CHICAGO - Manager Robin Ventura used four relievers Saturday, and none of them did very well. Throw in another shaky start for Felipe Paulino, and the high-scoring White Sox just couldn't keep up with the Indians.
OAKLAND, California - Cleveland Indians manager Terry Francona calmly exited the dugout on opening night and approached home plate umpire Mike Winters with a rather polite request that he review a collision at the plate.
CLEVELAND - Zach McAllister's gem in the first game put the Indians in position for a sweep of Wednesday's doubleheader against the San Diego Padres.
CLEVELAND - San Diego manager Bud Black was finally able to smile after a long, cold day at the ballpark.
CLEVELAND - For the second time, veteran major league umpire John Hirschbeck has lost a son.
CLEVELAND - Corey Kluber's got a cloud hanging over him so far this season.
CLEVELAND - Only hours before this season's home opener, the Indians guaranteed Jason Kipnis will be around for more than a few more.
CLEVELAND - The huge crowd will be red-clad, raucous and ravenous, hungry for a championship. The starting pitcher will be the same, and the air will be chilled and energized.
OAKLAND, California - Michael Brantley gets to head home celebrating a game-winning hit instead of dwelling on a rare error.
OAKLAND, California - Crew chief Mike Winters became the first umpire to initiate a review under the expanded replay system, making the call after a collision at home plate during the game between the Indians and Athletics.
OAKLAND, California - Catcher Yan Gomes finds no issues in making a long-term commitment to the Cleveland Indians.
SAN DIEGO - Seth Smith and Chase Headley homered, and Yonder Alonso hit a three-run double to lead the San Diego Padres to a 9-8 victory against the Cleveland Indians in their spring training finale Saturday at the University of San Diego's Fowler Park.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Cleveland's Corey Kluber had a strong final spring outing; Arizona's Wade Miley, not so good.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Carlos Carrasco has earned a spot in the starting rotation for the Cleveland Indians.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Robbie Ross gave a strong audition in his bid to join the Texas rotation, pitching seven shutout innings that led the Rangers over the Cleveland Indians 5-0 Tuesday.
CLEVELAND - Jason Kipnis didn't want it to end. He had plenty of company.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Jordan Pacheco hit a two-run homer and Paul Janish capped a five-run sixth inning with a two-run double, leading a Colorado Rockies' split-squad to a 14-6 rout of the Cleveland Indians on Saturday.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - The Indians released outfielder Jeff Francoeur.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - The Indians are going down a familiar path with a star pitcher.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - A day after contract talks with the Indians stalled, Cleveland ace Justin Masterson threw six strong innings in a 14-3 rout of the Colorado Rockies on Friday.