- Beal leads well-rested Wizards past Hawks 104-98 in Game 1 Updated: May-03-15 5:08 pm
ATLANTA - After resting up for the past week, the Washington Wizards merely had to withstand Atlanta's early pace.
- Horford, Teague help Hawks hold off Nets 107-97 for 3-2 lead Updated: Apr-29-15 11:21 pm
ATLANTA - Al Horford banged his dislocated finger and spent much of the game fiddling with it. Jeff Teague twisted his right ankle and hobbled to the locker room for a quick tape job.
- Hawks C Horford now says he's definitely playing Game 2 Updated: Apr-21-15 1:06 pm
- Hawks hurting as they prepare for Game 2 against Nets Updated: Apr-20-15 5:08 pm
ATLANTA - Al Horford was able to return to the court after dislocating his right pinky finger in the first game of the playoffs.
- Column: Hawks, Warriors have plenty of playoff doubters Updated: Apr-17-15 6:39 pm
ATLANTA - They won 60 games, which is the accepted NBA standard of greatness. They blew away everyone else in the Eastern Conference - including you, LeBron James.
- Brooks leads rally, Bulls beat Hawks 91-85 Updated: Apr-16-15 12:15 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls looked as if they were on their way to a lopsided loss. Aaron Brooks had other ideas.
- Galloway scores 26 points, Knicks stun Hawks 112-108 Updated: Apr-13-15 11:30 pm
ATLANTA - The East-leading Atlanta Hawks received a jarring wake-up call with the playoffs less than a week away.
- Wall's 24 and 9 lead Wizards past 2nd-string Hawks 108-99 Updated: Apr-12-15 9:53 pm
WASHINGTON - Paul Pierce was about 18 months old the last time Washington's NBA team eclipsed 45 victories in a season. The Wizards' four other current starters, including John Wall, weren't even born.
- Muscala, Hawks beat Hornets 104-80 for first 60-win season Updated: Apr-10-15 11:06 pm
ATLANTA - Mike Muscala is making a case for postseason playing time with the Atlanta Hawks.
- Antic says he and Sefolosha were not with Copeland Updated: Apr-10-15 5:20 pm
ATLANTA - Pero Antic said he and Atlanta Hawks teammate Thabo Sefolosha were not with Indiana Pacers forward Chris Copeland when Copeland was stabbed outside a Manhattan nightclub.
- Hawks win 58th game to set single-season franchise mark Updated: Apr-07-15 11:17 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks are hoping to accomplish something special when the playoffs start later this month.