- Tim Miles' popularity soaring among Nebraska fans Updated: Mar-10-14 10:38 pm
- Pick Six: A half-dozen to watch on the bubble Updated: Mar-10-14 3:27 am
- No. 9 Wisconsin loses 77-68 to surging Cornhuskers Updated: Mar-09-14 11:53 pm
- NCAA hopeful Nebraska beats No. 9 Wisconsin 77-68 Updated: Mar-09-14 11:15 pm
- Shields leads Nebraska over Northwestern 54-47 Updated: Mar-01-14 8:20 pm
- Illinois ends Nebraska streak with 60-49 win Updated: Feb-26-14 11:33 pm
- Nebraska wins 5th straight; 76-57 over Purdue Updated: Feb-23-14 6:48 pm
- Cornhuskers win 4th in a row, 80-67 over Penn St. Updated: Feb-20-14 9:35 pm
- Nebraska tops No. 9 Michigan St 60-51 Updated: Feb-16-14 7:42 pm
- Nebraska is shooting for a postseason appearance Updated: Feb-11-14 5:48 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Maybe Tim Miles really is a miracle worker.
The big bubble winner over the weekend: Nebraska. When the NCAA selection committee draws up the brackets next Sunday, it's hard to imagine the Cornhuskers will be on the outside looking in.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan says he never understood the hubbub about his team being a possibility for a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Tim Miles is tired of hearing about the old Nebraska program that made a habit of bumbling and stumbling its way through the past two decades. His players must be tired of it, too.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Shavon Shields had 17 points and 10 rebounds to lead Nebraska, which took a 10-point lead with 7 minutes left and held on to defeat Northwestern 54-47 Saturday.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois freshmen Kendrick Nunn and Malcolm Hill combined for 23 points and the Illini ended Nebraska's five-game win streak on Wednesday night, 60-49.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Terran Petteway scored 29 points to lead surging Nebraska, which won its fifth straight game, over Purdue 76-57 Sunday.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Terran Petteway scored 26 points to lead five Nebraska players in double figures, and the upstart Cornhuskers defeated Penn State 80-67 on Thursday night for their fourth straight win and seventh in nine games.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Terran Petteway and Walter Pitchford pushed Nebraska to one historic win.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska plays five of its last eight regular-season games at home - where the Cornhuskers are 10-1 - and only two of its remaining opponents have winning records in Big Ten play.