- Eagles coach Chip Kelly stands by defensive coordinator Updated: Nov-27-15 12:49 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia Eagles head coach Chip Kelly didn't have any answers, except for one.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Javorius Allen may help owners down stretch Updated: Nov-24-15 5:56 am
Meet Baltimore rookie tailback Javorius Allen, a fourth-round draft pick out of Southern California who just might become a vital addition to that playoff push for fantasy owners everywhere.
- Winston-led Buccaneers gaining confidence by the victory Updated: Nov-23-15 9:02 pm
TAMPA, Florida - A rare winning streak, a .500 record this deep into a season for the first time since 2012, and legitimate aspirations of creeping back into the NFC playoff race.
- Eagles quickly shift focus to Lions after bad loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A short week gives the Philadelphia Eagles no time to dwell on a bad loss, and little time to figure out their problems.
- Winston tosses 5 TD passes, Buccaneers beat Eagles 45-17 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:08 am
PHILADELPHIA - Jameis Winston and Doug Martin have put the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the playoff hunt a year after they were 2-14.
- Rawls big night leads Seahawks past 49ers, 29-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:48 am
SEATTLE - Thomas Rawls is not a big stats guy. When it came to recalling the last time he rushed for 200 yards in a game, all Rawls could remember was that it happened at Central Michigan.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- 49ers can't slow Rawls in 29-13 loss to Seahawks Updated: Nov-22-15 10:05 pm
SEATTLE - Against one of the top defenses in the league, Blaine Gabbert showed flashes of why San Francisco went ahead with benching Colin Kaepernick.
- Rawls runs for 209 yards as Seahawks beat 49ers 29-13 Updated: Nov-22-15 9:28 pm
SEATTLE - About two hours before kickoff Seattle's Thomas Rawls was in the locker room getting loosened up. He was told Marshawn Lynch wouldn't be able to play.
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Winston tosses 5 TD passes, Buccaneers beat Eagles 45-17 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:05 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Jameis Winston made all the right plays against the team he grew up rooting for.
- Cowboys' skid reaches 7 in 10-6 loss to Bucs Updated: Nov-15-15 7:07 pm
TAMPA, Fla, - The Dallas Cowboys remain winless without Tony Romo.
- Winston's 1-yard TD run lifts Bucs over Cowboys 10-6 Updated: Nov-15-15 4:52 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Jameis Winston scored on a 1-yard quarterback keeper with 54 seconds remaining, giving the Tampa Bay Buccaneers a 10-6 victory that extended the Dallas Cowboys' longest losing streak since 1989 to seven games.
- Buccaneers say mistakes hurting them are correctable Updated: Nov-09-15 8:59 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Lovie Smith stood at the podium with a pained expression on his face, explaining yet another loss in which his Tampa Bay Buccaneers undermined their chances of being successful.
- JPP returns, helps Giants beat mistake-prone Buccaneers Updated: Nov-09-15 2:19 am
TAMPA, Florida - Jason Pierre-Paul gave the New York Giants a taste of what they've been missing.
- Buccaneers lose 32-18 to New York Giants Updated: Nov-08-15 9:49 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith could easily pinpoint the miscues that helped send the Buccaneers to the loss.
- Manning throws for 2 TDs, Giants hold off Buccaneers Updated: Nov-08-15 9:38 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Eli Manning and a resilient New York Giants defense answered one last charge by Jameis Winston and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Tampa Bay blows lead, recovers to beat Falcons 23-20 in OT Updated: Nov-02-15 3:49 am
ATLANTA - Normally, playing his first game in the NFL city closest to his hometown would have been enough motivation for Jameis Winston.