- Astros' 10-game win streak ends with 2-1 loss to Rangers Updated: May-05-15 4:23 am
- Chirinos' sacrifice fly in 9th lifts Rangers past Astros Updated: May-05-15 12:26 am
HOUSTON - The Texas Rangers got a much-needed win in a close game and cooled off the hottest team in baseball.
- Texas only team without consecutive Ws after 7-1 loss to A's Updated: May-03-15 8:17 pm
- Unusually wild Gray, Vogt HRs carry A's past Rangers 7-1 Updated: May-03-15 7:53 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Sonny Gray had a career-high seven walks against Texas when the Oakland right-hander never had more than four in an outing and came into the game with just six all season.
- Calhoun leads Angels to 6-5 win over A's Updated: Apr-30-15 7:30 pm
OAKLAND, California - Kole Calhoun had two hits and three RBIs, Garrett Richards took a shutout into the seventh inning, and the Los Angeles Angels held on to beat the Oakland Athletics 6-5 Thursday.
- Angels get 1 hit, but beat A's 2-0 on Calhoun's homer Updated: Apr-23-15 10:41 pm
ANAHEIM, California - After Nick Tropeano shut down the Oakland Athletics in a dazzling debut, three relievers escaped big jams with the help of some stellar defense.
- Royals' Herrera, Ventura punished for incidents vs A's Updated: Apr-21-15 6:18 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Major League Baseball suspended Kansas City Royals reliever Kelvin Herrera five games and fined him and pitcher Yordano Ventura on Tuesday after both targeted Oakland third baseman Brett Lawrie during a testy series over the weekend.
- Royals overcome 5 ejections to beat Athletics 4-2 Updated: Apr-19-15 7:33 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After Oakland and Kansas City cleared the benches for the third straight game and five more Royals got ejected, Lorenzo Cain tried to put a positive spin on the day.
- 4 Royals ejected in latest Oakland-Kansas City scrape Updated: Apr-19-15 5:06 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Tempers flared again Sunday in the Oakland-Kansas City series, with four more Royals getting ejected.
- Royals shortstop Escobar exits, injured by late Lawrie slide Updated: Apr-17-15 10:35 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Royals shortstop Alcides Escobar was helped off the field without putting weight on his left leg Friday night after Oakland's Brett Lawrie slid into him in a play at second base.
- Offense remains in deep freeze during MLB season's 1st week Updated: Apr-13-15 6:06 pm
Batters stayed stuck in the deep freeze in the sport's offensive ice age during the first week of the new major league season, with scoring remaining near its lowest level in more than two decades.
- Nelson Cruz homers in 10th, lifts Mariners over Athletics Updated: Apr-12-15 8:44 pm
OAKLAND, California - Rickie Weeks stayed ready on the bench and Nelson Cruz kept his power stroke going.
- RF Josh Reddick returns to Athletics lineup for season debut Updated: Apr-12-15 4:17 pm
- New-look Athletics open the season against familiar Rangers Updated: Apr-05-15 1:44 pm
OAKLAND, California - Ike Davis wandered from the clubhouse tunnel to the freshly manicured grass and took in the scene on a sunny Bay Area morning.