- Happ's $36M, 3-year deal with Jays is back-loaded Updated: Nov-30-15 1:37 pm
TORONTO - J.A. Happ's deal with the Toronto Blue Jays is slightly back-loaded.
- Rasmus, Wieters, Anderson accept qualifying offers Updated: Nov-14-15 12:26 am
NEW YORK - Houston outfielder Colby Rasmus, Baltimore catcher Matt Wieters and Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Brett Anderson became the first three players to accept qualifying offers from their teams rather than remain free agents, and Boston obtained closer Craig Kimbrel from San Diego.
- Estrada and Blue Jays agree to $26 million, 2-year contract Updated: Nov-13-15 6:36 pm
TORONTO - Free agent right-hander Marco Estrada agreed Friday to a $26 million, two-year contract to remain with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Rasmus becomes 1st to agree to accept qualifying offer Updated: Nov-13-15 4:58 pm
BOCA RATON, Florida - A player agreed to accept a qualifying offer for the first time in the four-year history of the compensation system rather than remain a free agent, and Atlanta dealt shortstop Andrelton Simmons to the Los Angeles Angels as the annual general managers' meetings ended.
- Brewers exercise option on 1st baseman Adam Lind Updated: Nov-04-15 12:14 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Brewers have exercised the $8 million option on the contract of first baseman Adam Lind.