- MTV declares Miley Cyrus its artist of the year Updated: Dec-09-13 6:55 pm
- Not so justified: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub Updated: Dec-07-13 8:26 am
- Macklemore, Lamar muscle into Grammy picture Updated: Dec-07-13 12:31 am
- Urban, Miguel prepare for Grammy nomination duet Updated: Dec-06-13 5:25 am
- Lorde to perform at Grammy nominations special Updated: Dec-04-13 11:38 am
- Mizzou AD Alden ejects Antlers student fan group Updated: Nov-26-13 4:57 pm
- Miley, JT and RiRi: 5 AMA moments to remember Updated: Nov-25-13 7:53 am
- Miley Cyrus smokes a joint at MTV EMAs Updated: Nov-10-13 6:32 pm
NEW YORK - Here's something to wag a tongue at: MTV says Miley Cyrus is the best artist of the year.
Justin Timberlake may have earned seven Grammy nominations, but he still has reason to cry himself a river: The pop star was shut out of the top Grammy categories - album, song and record of the year - though his comeback effort, "The 20/20 Experience," is 2013's best-selling release.
Jay Z easily led Grammy Award nominations announced Friday with nine, but left-of-center rappers Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Kendrick Lamar were among a group of new stars who took many of the major nominations.
LOS ANGELES - It took a few tries, but Keith Urban and Miguel finally got into a groove while preparing for their upcoming collaboration at Friday's Grammy nominations concert.
NEW YORK - Lorde's "Royals" could be crowned with Grammy gold.
ST. LOUIS - In some quarters of college basketball fandom, derisive chants directed toward opponents are considered high art. Look no further than the Cameron Crazies, the famed student section at Duke University's Cameron Indoor Stadium.
No question Justin Timberlake is the man of the year, but oh how the women of pop music proved its their world again at the American Music Awards.
AMSTERDAM - She couldn't resist. Singer Miley Cyrus smoked a joint on stage and twerked with a dwarf during the MTV EMAs on Sunday.