- White Sox frustrated by slow start Updated: May-06-15 12:35 am
CHICAGO - White Sox general manager Rick Hahn pointed to the players, coaching staff, front office and himself. Everyone, he said, is to blame for the team's poor start.
- Greene knocked out in 3rd as Tigers lose 5-2 to White Sox Updated: May-06-15 12:21 am
- White Sox end 5-game slide with 5-2 victory over Tigers Updated: May-05-15 11:54 pm
CHICAGO - The White Sox needed a win after a lousy road trip, and Jeff Samardzija wanted the ball. That last start in an empty ballpark had stayed with him for days, and he was ready to put it behind him.
- White Sox rally for 2nd Sunday win against Royals Updated: Apr-26-15 7:26 pm
CHICAGO - David Robertson threw the first pitch of the afternoon and the last one. And the Chicago White Sox hoped it would go that way on one strange Sunday.
- Carlos Carrasco strikes out 8, Indians beat White Sox 6-2 Updated: Apr-22-15 12:56 am
CHICAGO - On a cold night in Chicago, Carlos Carrasco worked an efficient five innings in his first start since being smacked in the face with a line drive against these same White Sox.
- White Sox changed their replay plan after trouble in Detroit Updated: Apr-20-15 11:47 pm
CHICAGO - White Sox general manager Rick Hahn said the team changed its process for determining when to challenge a play after a costly mistake in Detroit last weekend.
- Hunter homers for Twins in 7-2 win over Indians Updated: Apr-19-15 6:24 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Torii Hunter feels good about his swing and so do the Minnesota Twins.
- A day later, Carrasco doesn't recall liner hitting jaw Updated: Apr-15-15 6:16 pm
CLEVELAND - Indians pitcher Carlos Carrasco realizes how fortunate he was to escape serious injury after being struck in the face by a line drive Tuesday.
- Bauer leads Indians over White Sox 4-2, stopping 4-game skid Updated: Apr-15-15 5:09 pm
CLEVELAND - The Indians salvaged the finale of a miserable opening homestand.
- Sale helps Chicago White Sox beat Minnesota Twins 6-2 Updated: Apr-12-15 6:23 pm
CHICAGO - The first pitch was a 96 mph fastball for a called strike. The last one was a 98 mph heater that went for a swinging strike three.