- Port Canaveral named best North American homeport Updated: Oct-05-15 11:40 am
PORT CANAVERAL, Florida - Port Canaveral has been named the best North American port by a leading cruise publication.
- Woman relieved by fugitive's arrest in Mexico decades later Updated: Sep-30-15 7:26 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - An Idaho woman expressed relief Wednesday that a fugitive wanted in the kidnapping and torture of two women in suburban Portland, Oregon, nearly a quarter century ago has been arrested at a hotel in Mexico.
- The Latest: Fugitive back in US after 24 years on the run Updated: Sep-29-15 1:32 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The latest on the capture of an Oregon fugitive who fled kidnapping and torture charges 25 years ago (all times local):
- Port Canaveral CEO resigns under pressure Updated: Sep-24-15 3:24 pm
PORT CANAVERAL, Florida - Port Canaveral has started a nationwide hunt for a new CEO after its current top executive agreed to resign under pressure.
- People fed up with gang violence march in Pueblo Updated: Sep-20-15 2:40 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - More than 150 people took part Saturday in an anti-gang march following raids by federal, state and local authorities focusing on gang-related crime that netted 47 arrests and four stolen vehicles.
- Man sentenced for trashing Uncompahgre National Forest Updated: Sep-17-15 6:35 pm
DENVER - A man who dumped about 8,500 pounds of trash in the Uncompahgre National Forest north of Telluride has been sentenced to six months in federal prison followed by a year of probation.
- Florida in middle of port, airport building. Is it enough? Updated: Sep-13-15 1:32 pm
PORT CANAVERAL, Florida - The last time Erik Paul took a Caribbean cruise out of PortMiami, getting off the ship took well over an hour. The lines clearing immigration in the port were backed up, and there was such general chaos that Paul's mother got into a heated argument with a purser when she insisted on getting off the Carnival ship before she was called.