- Blue Jays collapse in 8th for doubleheader sweep Updated: Apr-18-14 12:11 am
- Twins use wild rally past Blue Jays for sweep Updated: Apr-18-14 12:06 am
- Wintry weather postpones Jays-Twins; twinbill set Updated: Apr-16-14 6:06 pm
- Astros hit 3 home runs, beat Blue Jays 6-4 Updated: Apr-10-14 11:09 pm
- Archer, Longoria help Rays top Jays 7-2 Updated: Apr-03-14 11:45 pm
- Tanaka to make Yankees debut Friday Updated: Apr-03-14 10:31 pm
- Dickey hit hard in Jays' 10-6 win over Yankees Updated: Mar-26-14 5:12 pm
- Hutchison, McGowan win spots in Blue Jays rotation Updated: Mar-26-14 1:32 pm
- Blue Jays move past losing out on Santana Updated: Mar-25-14 9:00 pm
- Pirates get 29 hits, trounce Blue Jays 22-5 Updated: Mar-25-14 6:18 pm
- Buchanan keeps up bid for Phils' roster spot Updated: Mar-24-14 4:49 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - What started as a bad day for the Toronto Blue Jays turned into a record-breaking disaster by night's end.
MINNEAPOLIS - With the Minnesota Twins well into a truly wild rally, Jason Kubel and Chris Colabello shared a joke as they waited for their turn to bat.
TORONTO - With an assist from the broadcast booth, the Houston Astros battered R.A. Dickey's knuckleball on Thursday night.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon thought Chris Archer would be fine after getting a new contract - and he was right.
TORONTO - Eleven years ago, a highly touted Japanese import made his major league debut for the New York Yankees in Canada. Hideki Matsui had one hit that night in March 2003, driving home Derek Jeter with an RBI single off Roy Halladay in his first at-bat.
DUNEDIN, Florida - Toronto opening day starter R.A. Dickey gave up six runs and seven hits over three innings in the Blue Jays' 10-6 victory over the New York Yankees Wednesday.
DUNEDIN, Florida - Drew Hutchison and Dustin McGowan have won spots in the Toronto Blue Jays' rotation.
TORONTO - All winter long, the Blue Jays' primary concern was upgrading the starting pitching. The biggest story in Toronto this spring, though, is the one about the free agent arm that got away.
DUNEDIN, Florida - David Buchanan kept up his bid for a major league roster spot, striking two over two perfect innings Monday in the Philadelphia Phillies' 6-3, rain-shortened win over the Toronto Blue Jays.