- Golf halfway through year: Turnover at warp speed Updated: Jun-30-15 3:45 pm
The No. 1 player in golf already has three wins in 2015, including a World Golf Championship, and he has finished in the top 10 at both majors.
- Justice plans West Virginia golf course designed by legends Updated: Jun-22-15 4:32 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - The billionaire owner of The Greenbrier resort says Arnold Palmer, Gary Player, Jack Nicklaus and Lee Trevino will design a nearby mountaintop golf course.
- Another day, another round in the 80s for Tiger Woods Updated: Jun-19-15 12:08 am
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - The U.S. Open used to be the place Tiger Woods showed why he was the best.
- Masters behind him, Spieth looking for next goal Updated: Jun-15-15 8:33 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Jordan Spieth was home last week in Dallas when he slipped into his green jacket from Augusta National.
- Langer coasts into 4th round at Senior Players Championship Updated: Jun-13-15 7:48 pm
BELMONT, Massachusetts - Bernhard Langer has an eight-stroke lead heading into the final round of the Senior Players Championship, and that doesn't leave much hope for the golfers chasing him.
- US Open trivia quiz Updated: Jun-12-15 5:18 pm
How well do you know the U.S. Open? Try this trivia quiz:
- Nicklaus talks Tiger, but questions change to what's wrong Updated: Jun-09-15 6:09 pm
- Johnny Miller: 'Dream come true' to broadcast British Open Updated: Jun-08-15 5:33 pm
Johnny Miller can't wait to get back in the broadcast booth for a major championship where he won with a great closing round.
- Lingmerth doesn't crack and wins the Memorial Updated: Jun-08-15 2:05 am
DUBLIN, Ohio - David Lingmerth stood over a short par putt on the third playoff hole at the Memorial and finally knew exactly what it meant.
- Thinking he was an underachiever made Nicklaus better Updated: Jun-03-15 7:14 pm
DUBLIN, Ohio - Jack Nicklaus won 18 professional majors and 73 times on the PGA Tour, which is why he often is referred to as golf's greatest champion. And he's not sure he lived up to his talent.