- Byron Scott won't return to coach Lakers next season Updated: Apr-25-16 12:37 am
LOS ANGELES - Byron Scott will not return to coach the Los Angeles Lakers next season, the team announced late Sunday night.
- Grizzlies' Mike Conley wins Joe Dumars sportsmanship award Updated: Apr-23-16 3:39 pm
NEW YORK - Mike Conley of the Memphis Grizzlies joins rare company as a two-time winner of the Joe Dumars Trophy for sportsmanship.
- Changes could be in store for Bulls after rough season Updated: Apr-14-16 5:06 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls made one thing clear in the aftermath of a bitter season - no one is safe.
- The Latest: Kobe and the Warriors delivered in finales Updated: Apr-14-16 1:37 am
The Latest on the Golden State Warriors' chase of the best regular-season record in NBA history on Wednesday and Kobe Bryant's final game with the Los Angeles Lakers (all times local):
- Bulls wipe out big early deficit, pound 76ers 115-105 Updated: Apr-14-16 12:02 am
CHICAGO - Nobody's getting fired. Roster changes could be coming.
- Jimmy Butler scores 23 points as Bulls beat Pelicans 121-116 Updated: Apr-11-16 11:59 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Bothered by a sore knee, Jimmy Butler could have checked out of the Chicago Bulls' final road game any time he wanted. Instead, he remained all in.
- Bulls stay in playoff race, beat Cavaliers 105-102 Updated: Apr-10-16 12:27 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls keep throwing in teases like this to go with all those flat performances.
- Heat rally past Bulls, 106-98 for 46th win of the season Updated: Apr-07-16 11:39 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade wanted Miami to view Thursday night as a close-out opportunity, a chance for the Heat to essentially finish off a Chicago team desperate to keep its season alive.
- Randolph's double-double leads Grizzlies past Bulls, 108-92 Updated: Apr-06-16 12:10 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies solidified their grip on a Western Conference playoff spot, while the Chicago Bulls saw their postseason chances slip further away.
- Jimmy Butler scores 25 points, Bulls hold off Bucks 102-98 Updated: Apr-03-16 10:46 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jimmy Butler shined inside a familiar arena, then exchanged his Chicago Bulls jersey in the postgame locker room for a powder blue Marquette uniform like the one he wore during his college days.
- Jackson, Harris lift Pistons over Bulls 94-90 Updated: Apr-03-16 12:18 am
CHICAGO - Detroit Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said it was the biggest victory of most of his starters' careers.
- Mirotic scores 28 as Bulls edge Rockets 103-100 Updated: Mar-31-16 11:19 pm