- Georgia routs Mississippi State 66-45 in SEC hoops Updated: Mar-05-14 9:27 pm
- Tennessee beats Mississippi State 75-68 Updated: Feb-26-14 10:17 pm
- Close losses hurting Vols' NCAA tourney hopes Updated: Feb-25-14 5:26 pm
- Arkansas holds off Mississippi State 73-69 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:15 pm
- Mississippi St stuck in 6-game losing streak Updated: Feb-14-14 6:58 pm
- No. 18 Kentucky beats Mississippi State 69-59 Updated: Feb-08-14 5:03 pm
- Texas A&M defeats Mississippi State 72-52 Updated: Feb-05-14 11:59 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Kenny Gaines scored 14 points and Georgia moved closer to locking up a spot in the quarterfinals of the Southeastern Conference tournament, routing Mississippi State 66-45 on Wednesday night.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Jordan McRae scored 29 points and grabbed a season-high 10 rebounds, Jarnell Stokes added 14 points and Tennessee held on to beat Mississippi State 75-68 on Wednesday night.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Near misses are becoming all too common for Tennessee.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Before Saturday, Anthlon Bell had scored two baskets in Arkansas's last seven games. He was in a funk, and nothing seemed to be helping.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State's second season under coach Rick Ray is starting to look a lot like the first.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Frustrated with his talented young team, Kentucky coach John Calipari turned to a couple of rarely used veterans for a lift.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M, in citing a "sense of urgency" the Aggies said they repeated in every huddle, snapped a five-game losing streak with a 72-52 victory over Mississippi State on Wednesday night before 4,626 fans in Reed Arena.