- UMKC defeats Youngstown St. 88-80 Updated: Dec-07-13 3:27 pm
- UMKC overwhelmed by No. 7 Louisville, 90-62 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:22 pm
- No. 7 Louisville routs Missouri-Kansas City, 90-62 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:05 pm
- Milwaukee holds off UMKC with free throws, 84-79 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:51 pm
- UMKC over UT Martin 79-67 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:17 pm
- Creighton thumps Kansas City, 96-70 Updated: Nov-11-13 10:48 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Nelson Kirksey scored a career-high 24 points on Saturday as Missouri-Kansas City took a close lead at the half and held on to beat Youngstown State 88-80 on Saturday.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kareem Richardson took on a lot with Missouri-Kansas City as his first head coaching job. The Kangaroos were coming off an 8-24 season and moving to a new league, a lot of transition for the program and the former Louisville assistant.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - As Louisville strives to reach the high level of performance and consistency achieved by last year's championship squad, the Cardinals also know that getting there will take time with a bunch of new faces.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jordan Aaron was 5 of 6 from the free throw line in the final minute as Milwaukee held off Missouri-Kansas City Saturday, 84-79.
MARTIN, Tennessee - Fred Chatmon scored 20 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead the University of Missouri-Kansas City to its first season win, a 79-67 victory over UT Martin on Wednesday night.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Doug McDermott, the nation's top returning scorer and two-time First Team All-American, scored 37 points to lead Creighton to a 96-70 thumping of Kansas City in front of a CenturyLink Center Omaha crowd of 16,859.