- Hassan: Proud that state helped pave way to 'historic day' Updated: Jun-26-15 1:59 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The governor of New Hampshire - which recognized civil unions in 2008 and legalized gay marriage two years later - is celebrating the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling as an affirmation of the nation's founding principle that "all individuals are created equal."
- New Hampshire subsidy recipients relieved about court ruling Updated: Jun-25-15 3:01 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Diane Munroe was on her way to a doctor's appointment Thursday when she heard the welcome news that she'll be able to keep her health insurance.
- Shaheen to meet with mother of James Foley Updated: Jun-23-15 7:35 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen plans to meet with the mother of slain journalist James Foley who was killed by the Islamic State group last year to get her views on revised government policies for supporting families of hostages.
- Shaheen calls for continuation of export bank Updated: Jun-21-15 11:32 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Democratic Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is continuing to make the case around New Hampshire for the reauthorization of the Export-Import Bank.
- Which woman should appear on $10 bill? Lew will weigh ideas Updated: Jun-18-15 6:07 pm
WASHINGTON - Harriet Tubman? Eleanor Roosevelt? Rosa Parks?
- Sen. Shaheen reacts to decision to feature woman on $10 bill Updated: Jun-17-15 11:23 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Sen. Jeanne Shaheen says the U.S. Treasury Department's decision to feature a woman on a redesigned $10 bill will let young girls know that they too can grow up and "do something great for their country."
- New Hampshire getting nearly $266K in energy funds Updated: Jun-05-15 10:51 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire is getting more money to help low-income families and seniors with home heating and cooling costs.