- Norelli retiring as New Hampshire House speaker Updated: Apr-21-14 1:43 pm
- Shumlin to keynote New Hampshire fundraiser Updated: Apr-19-14 8:25 am
- New Hampshire death penalty repeal fails by 1 vote Updated: Apr-17-14 12:13 pm
- Veterans clinics approved for NH's North Country Updated: Apr-16-14 1:18 pm
- Shaheen thanking NH police who responded to Boston Updated: Apr-15-14 10:23 am
- National Guard members honored at ceremony Updated: Apr-13-14 11:01 am
- Shaheen, state senate alarmed over painkiller Updated: Apr-11-14 12:34 pm
- Senate hopeful Brown: Health law erodes freedom Updated: Apr-10-14 7:56 pm
- NH senators press for more heating funds Updated: Apr-07-14 9:31 am
- Christie spokesman leaves for Brown campaign Updated: Apr-06-14 3:59 pm
- New Hampshire senators address state's heroin woes Updated: Apr-06-14 11:08 am
- NH's senators speak out against more base closings Updated: Apr-03-14 8:47 am
- Citizen groups push for NH Senate money pledge Updated: Apr-01-14 2:01 pm
- Aerospace companies mark opening of NH plant Updated: Mar-31-14 5:07 am
- NH man being honored with Purple Heart Updated: Mar-28-14 6:16 am
- Unguarded comments, caught on tape, dog candidates Updated: Mar-27-14 8:34 pm
- NH gov signs Medicaid expansion into law Updated: Mar-27-14 2:10 pm
- Shaheen urges feds to expedite Medicaid waivers Updated: Mar-26-14 9:05 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's first Democratic House speaker in 84 years announced Monday that she was retiring after leading the chamber for six of the last eight years.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Democrats are hearing from the governor of Vermont at their annual fundraising dinner.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's Senate has voted to leave intact the state's centuries-old death penalty.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's U.S. senators say the Department of Veterans Affairs has approved the opening of two health care sites in Colebrook and Berlin.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is thanking New Hampshire law-enforcement officials who responded to the Boston Marathon bombings a year ago.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - More than 100 members of a New Hampshire Army National Guard unit are being honored in Manchester.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is voicing concern about abuse potential of a powerful new painkiller - a day after a New Hampshire Senate committee proposed an 18-month moratorium on the drug.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Announcing his campaign to return to Washington by way of New Hampshire, former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown tweaked the state's "Live Free or Die" motto Thursday to bash both President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law and Democrat Jeanne Shaheen's support for it.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's U.S. senators want more money to go toward the Low Income Home Heating Assistance Program for Fiscal Year 2015.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A former spokesman for Gov. Chris Christie has left to work for a U.S. Senate campaign in New Hampshire.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's U.S. senators are working with law enforcement leaders and public health officials to address the state's heroin epidemic.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's U.S. senators are speaking out against the Department of Defense's call for a new Base Realignment and Closure round.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Two nonpartisan citizen advocacy groups are urging U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen and her potential Republican rival Scott Brown to negotiate a pledge to reduce the outside money spent on their race in New Hampshire.
ROCHESTER, New Hampshire - Two companies that are partnering to manufacture light-weight airplane engine blades are marking the opening of a large production facility in Rochester, New Hampshire
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man is being honored with a Purple Heart following his service in Afghanistan.
WASHINGTON - You might think this year's candidates had learned from Barack Obama's comments about bitter people who "cling to guns or religion." Or perhaps from Mitt Romney's apparent dismissal of the 47 percent of Americans who don't pay federal income taxes.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire officially expanded its Medicaid program Thursday to cover about 50,000 poor adults eligible for federal subsidies under the health care overhaul law.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is urging federal authorities to expedite approval of the waivers needed to implement New Hampshire's plan to use Medicaid funds to buy private insurance for 50,000 poor adults.