- 1st bank opening in New Hampshire in 7 years Updated: Jul-31-15 4:06 am
BEDFORD, New Hampshire - A new bank has opened in New Hampshire, the first one in seven years.
- New England senators want a National Lobster Day this year Updated: Jul-27-15 5:47 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - A group of U.S. senators from New England say the lobster's role in the region's heritage and economy are important enough to justify a national day of celebration.
- Shaheen, Ayotte applaud passage of education bill Updated: Jul-17-15 3:43 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire senators Jeanne Shaheen and Kelly Ayotte are supporting a rewrite of the education law known as No Child Left Behind that aims to give power back to the states.
- New Hampshire senators disagree on Iran nuclear deal Updated: Jul-14-15 2:05 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's U.S. senators say they will thoroughly review the landmark deal meant to curb Iran's nuclear program, but their initial impressions diverge from there.
- Congresswomen ask US government to probe Saudi Arabia death Updated: Jul-10-15 3:38 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire congressional delegation members are urging the U.S. State Department to investigate the death of an American in Saudi Arabia.
- Senators introduce bill to put Harriet Tubman on $10 bill Updated: Jul-09-15 2:17 pm
WASHINGTON - Two senators are calling for Harriet Tubman to be featured on the $10 bill.
- Shaheen part of delegation heading to Bosnia-Herzegovina Updated: Jul-09-15 6:28 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire is part of a delegation that will attend the commemoration marking the 20th anniversary of the Srebrenica massacre.