- Senators rally behind military sexual assault bill Updated: Mar-11-14 3:14 am
- Vt.'s Sen. Sanders to lead climate "wake-up" call Updated: Mar-09-14 1:23 pm
- Senate comebacks after a decade possible but rare Updated: Mar-09-14 9:13 am
- Senate bill targets motorcycle-only checkpoints Updated: Mar-05-14 4:30 pm
- Former GOP Sen. Bob Smith announces NH campaign Updated: Mar-04-14 3:52 pm
- NH airport tower to remain open round-the-clock Updated: Feb-28-14 4:26 pm
- East Coast fishing communities get disaster aid Updated: Feb-26-14 4:41 pm
- Ex-Sen. Bob Smith to start campaign next week Updated: Feb-25-14 9:32 am
- 1st woman US district judge in NH sworn in Updated: Feb-21-14 6:26 pm
- NH senators, Shea-Porter call for track inspection Updated: Feb-20-14 5:05 am
- Contaminated water woes solved for NH town Updated: Feb-14-14 9:10 am
- US Sen. Warren's PAC pulls in $582,000 in 2013 Updated: Feb-12-14 3:37 pm
- NH House panel moves death penalty repeal forward Updated: Feb-12-14 4:34 am
WASHINGTON - Senators rallied behind significant changes in military law to curb rape and sexual assault within the ranks, approving steps to protect the victims and barring the "good soldier defense" to ensure evidence alone determines a defendant's fate.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - Vermont U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders will help lead an overnight session of the Senate's Climate Action Task Force in what he terms a wake-up call on global warming.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - As Republican Bob Smith explained his decision to run for his old U.S. Senate seat last week, a supporter standing next to him quipped, "Bill Clinton isn't the only Comeback Kid!"
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Senators from New Hampshire, Wisconsin and West Virginia have introduced legislation to end federal funding for motorcycle-only checkpoints.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - More than a decade after he left office and the state, former U.S. Sen. Bob Smith has returned to run for his old seat because he says too many people in Washington have no sense of urgency or vision to restore the nation to greatness.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's congressional delegation says the Federal Aviation Administration has assured them there are no plans to close the control tower at the Manchester airport overnight.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - East Coast states will receive nearly $36 million in disaster relief funding for communities that have suffered severe economic losses due to declining fish populations, the federal government announced Wednesday.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Former U.S. Sen. Bob Smith is ready to start a new campaign for his old seat in New Hampshire.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Landya McCafferty brought extra excitement to her swearing-in ceremony Friday to a federal judgeship in New Hampshire simply by being a woman.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Members of New Hampshire's congressional delegation are supporting four Seacoast communities as they urge the Federal Railroad Administration to conduct a safety inspection of rail tracks that may be used to transport propane.
ATKINSON, New Hampshire - Homes in a New Hampshire town that have contaminated water in their wells now can connect to a municipal water system.
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren's political action committee has reported raising more than half a million dollars in 2013, money she says will go in part to trying to block a Republican takeover of the Senate.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A committee in the New Hampshire House of Representatives has advanced a measure to repeal the state's death penalty.