- Congress passes bill ensuring survivor benefits not taxed Updated: May-15-15 5:06 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The U.S. Senate has passed legislation that makes sure death benefits paid to families of public safety officer who are killed in the line of duty are not subject to federal income tax.
- State promotes business climate but spends little to recruit Updated: May-03-15 11:19 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire lawmakers repeatedly talk about the state's "business climate" and the need to attract and retain employers, but lately they haven't bought into the idea of spending money to make money.
- Pelosi keynotes New Hampshire dinner Updated: May-03-15 9:14 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi will be the keynote speaker at an annual fundraising dinner for the New Hampshire Democratic Party.
- Rounds of SD, Hoeven of ND part of Former Governors Caucus Updated: May-02-15 9:04 am
WASHINGTON - South Dakota Sen. Mike Rounds will be co-chairman of a congressional group called the Former Governors Caucus that also includes North Dakota Sen. John Hoeven.
- Shaheen to tout newly signed energy bill Updated: May-01-15 4:06 am
- Feds giving New England fishermen $2.3M in disaster money Updated: Apr-30-15 11:53 am
PORTLAND, Maine - New Hampshire's U.S. senators say the federal government is giving $2.3 million in fishery disaster funds to New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Maine.