- NH leaders to welcome home troops from Afghanistan Updated: Dec-07-13 6:13 am
- Hearings set on NH judicial nominations Updated: Dec-01-13 1:51 pm
- Members of Congress seek more input on food rules Updated: Nov-25-13 4:05 pm
- Analysis: To GOP, all roads lead to 'Obamacare' Updated: Nov-22-13 3:26 pm
- NH veteran gets WWII medals Updated: Nov-17-13 4:35 pm
- Md. Gov. O'Malley to headline NH Democratic dinner Updated: Nov-16-13 9:49 am
- NH's Shaheen introduces health extension bill Updated: Nov-13-13 3:17 pm
- NH's Ray Burton of Executive Council dies at 74 Updated: Nov-12-13 7:49 pm
- Shaheen, Isakson to discuss budget reform in NH Updated: Nov-11-13 3:56 am
- Health law's troubles give GOP a much-needed boost Updated: Nov-10-13 8:04 am
- Obama meets with Senate Dems on health care Updated: Nov-06-13 9:16 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's elected officials will join the state's military leaders to welcome home a medevac unit that recently returned from Afghanistan.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The Executive Council has scheduled hearings on Gov. Maggie Hassan's four nominations to New Hampshire's Circuit Court.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Seventy-five members of Congress are asking the Food and Drug Administration to allow further comment on sweeping food safety rules that farmers say could drive them out of business.
WASHINGTON - All roads lead to "Obamacare" for Republicans.
WINDHAM, New Hampshire - A 90-year-old veteran who never got his World War II medals can rest easy now that the oversight has been corrected.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley will headline the New Hampshire Democratic Party's annual Jefferson-Jackson Dinner.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Democratic New Hampshire Sen. Jeanne Shaheen has introduced a measure that would give people at least a two-month extension to make up for time lost to website glitches to sign up for health insurance plans under the new federal health care overhaul law.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - On Nov. 1, Ray Burton rolled up to the new Mount Washington overlook in his campaign car: A yellow 1975 Oldsmobile 88. There was a sitting governor riding along.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Democratic U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen will be joined by one of her Republican colleagues to discuss efforts to reform the federal budgeting process.
WASHINGTON - The health care law's seemingly endless problems are giving congressional Republicans a much-needed boost of energy, helping them to move past the government-shutdown debacle and focus on a theme for next year's elections.
WASHINGTON - Senators from President Barack Obama's own party pressed him in person on Wednesday to extend the enrollment deadline for Americans to sign up for health insurance because of the malfunctioning website.