- SDSU's Fisher, Thames earn top awards in MWC Updated: Mar-10-14 3:32 pm
- Wyoming over Colorado State 83-75 Updated: Mar-08-14 8:21 pm
- Bropleh leads Boise State over Wyoming 72-63 Updated: Mar-01-14 9:57 pm
- Bejarano, Colorado St blasts Wyoming 82-67 Updated: Feb-22-14 8:48 pm
- Wyoming's Larry Nance out for season with injury Updated: Feb-19-14 6:07 pm
- Sobey's 26 sparks Wyoming past Fresno St, 72-66 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:28 pm
- Wyoming beats San Jose State 46-38 Updated: Feb-15-14 8:03 pm
- Wyoming upends No. 5 San Diego State, 68-62 Updated: Feb-12-14 3:33 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - San Diego State's Steve Fisher was named the Mountain West coach of the year on Monday, with Aztecs guard Xavier Thames earning player of the year honors.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Nathan Sobey didn't expect to see his parents in the stands for his final home game. But with no warning, Peter and Kerrie Sobey flew 27 hours from Australia and knocked on his apartment door to surprise him Thursday night. On Saturday, their son scored a career-high 33 points to lead Wyoming to an 83-75 victory over Colorado State.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - With its top scorer sidelined by injury and two other starters ailing, Boise State fell behind by 17 in the early going. But led by Thomas Bropleh and Ryan Watkins, the Broncos rallied to defeat Wyoming 72-63 on Saturday.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Daniel Bejarano scored 20 points, grabbed 12 rebounds and added 9 assists on Saturday as Colorado State upended Wyoming 82-67.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming junior forward Larry Nance Jr. will miss the rest of the season because of a knee injury.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Nathan Sobey scored a career-high 26 points and Larry Nance Jr. added 17, but suffered a knee injury, putting a damper on Wyoming's 72-66 victory over Fresno State on Tuesday, which snapped the Bulldogs' five-game winning streak.
SAN JOSE, California - Riley Grabau scored 18 points and grabbed nine rebounds Saturday as Wyoming held San Jose State to just four second half field goals in a 46-38 win.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming coach Larry Shyatt was familiar with this feeling - even if it had been a while.