- Herbalife discloses investigation in Illinois Updated: Apr-17-14 4:25 pm
- $26M loan pool to rehab vacant rentals in Chicago Updated: Apr-16-14 4:05 am
- Illinois agency aims to alter coal defender image Updated: Apr-04-14 3:40 pm
- Excerpts of editorials from Illinois newspapers Updated: Mar-25-14 3:15 pm
- Cook County issues 575 gay marriage licenses Updated: Mar-21-14 3:38 pm
NEW YORK - Nutritional supplements and weight-loss products maker Herbalife is being investigated by the attorney general of Illinois.
CHICAGO - Around a dozen private lenders have contributed to a $26 million loan pool that will finance the rehabilitation of vacant rental properties in Chicago.
ST. LOUIS - The Illinois Department of Natural Resources, often criticized as advocating for the coal industry, announced a series of reforms this week meant to help repair the agency's image and make it more responsive to the public.
March 24, 2014
CHICAGO - The Cook County clerk's office says it has issued 575 marriage licenses to same-sex couple in the month since it was allowed by a court ruling.