- Abercrombie apologizes for statement about Inouye Updated: Apr-15-14 3:56 pm
- Djou enters race for Hawaii congressional seat Updated: Apr-04-14 12:05 am
- Court: Hawaii not required to pay for migrant care Updated: Apr-02-14 12:22 am
- Obama backs Schatz over Hanabusa in Hawaii race Updated: Mar-31-14 7:25 pm
- Oahu military families get electricity rate relief Updated: Mar-27-14 2:22 pm
- Progressive group endorses Schatz for US Senate Updated: Mar-19-14 9:03 am
HONOLULU - Former U.S. Rep. Charles Djou of Hawaii has announced that he will run for Congress again, hoping to fill the seat that Rep. Colleen Hanabusa will vacate as she runs for U.S. Senate.
HONOLULU - Hawaii isn't required to fund Medicaid for migrants from three Pacific Island nations in Micronesia to make up for a reduction in federal funding, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama on Monday threw his support to Sen. Brian Schatz over Colleen Hanabusa in Hawaii's Senate race, stepping into a primary that has been divisive for voters in the state where Obama was born.
HONOLULU - The Navy is reducing electricity-rate increases for military families in privatized housing on Oahu after complaints.
HONOLULU - A progressive group based in Washington has endorsed U.S. Sen. Brian Schatz in his U.S. Senate race in Hawaii.