- 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams Updated: Dec-02-13 6:09 pm
- Cavaliers vow that next year will be better Updated: Dec-01-13 3:07 pm
- Virginia Tech bests Virginia 16-6 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:15 pm
- Turnovers doom Virginia in 45-26 loss to Miami Updated: Nov-23-13 8:35 pm
- Miami snaps slide, tops Virginia 45-26 Updated: Nov-23-13 4:31 pm
- North Carolina rolls past Virginia 45-14 Updated: Nov-09-13 4:14 pm
The 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams, as announced Monday following a vote of 65 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Tight end Jake McGee sat in the corner looking dazed, searching for answers.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Trey Edmunds took a short pass 26 yards for a first-half touchdown and Eric Kristensen kicked three field goals as Virginia Tech beat Virginia for the 10th consecutive time, 16-6, on Saturday night.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - One play and 6 seconds into the game, Virginia was trailing.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Tracy Howard returned an interception 19 yards for a touchdown on the game's first snap, the first of four scores created by Miami's defense, and the Hurricanes kept their divisional title hopes alive by beating Virginia 45-26 on Saturday.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Marquise Williams recorded a touchdown passing, rushing and receiving to help North Carolina beat Virginia 45-14 on Saturday.